Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I woke up laying on my side in a bed. I looked around and was in a room. I tried to sit up but there was something stopping me. Dabi had his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I felt very uncomfortable. I tired to get out of his grip but this man was glued onto me.

"Stop struggling." He groaned.

I didn't mean to wake him up. Great now I gotta deal with this now. I could hear him slightly snoring. I was just laying there until I heard a door open and footsteps. The door to the room opened and Toga walked in. Her hair was down for once. She saw that I was awake. She also saw Dabi tightly hugging me. She walked over to the bed and tickled Dabi's nose. He let go of me immediately. Dang it was that easy?

"Come on." She whispered to me.

As soon as I got up I felt a wave of coldness onto me. I didn't realize how warm I was next to Dabi. Toga lead me out of the room and out of the apartment.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my apartment, I need some help with something." She smiled.

We walked past a few doors and walked into her apartment. It was larger then Dabi's and everything was pink. We went into her room and she had a queen size bed that was also pink and had flowers on them. She plopped down onto the bed. I just sat down next to her.

"So what did you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Oh right, can you help me with my hair? It seems to not be cooperating today." She frowned.

"Sure, Do you want the 2 buns you always do?" I asked her.

"Yea, I'll do on and you do the other."

She got up and sat down in her vanity. I spilt her hair in the middle. She started working on one side of her hair and I started working on the other. She had very thin blond hair. Her hair was thin but she had a lot of it. I started to hum as we worked on her hair.

"Hey, can you sing?" She asked me excited.

"Um not really, I played around with music a lot when I was little. I wanted to be a singer when I grew up so I learned guitar and piano on my own. I guess that dream didn't work out." I chuckled.

"So why'd you wanna become a hero instead?" She asked me.

"Well, as I grew older I knew the truth about what happened to my parents. After they had me they were on there way home from the hospital. They were attacked by villains. No hero's were around to save them. The villains killed my parents and I wanna avenge them." I explained.

"Oh." She just said.

I finished up tying her hair into a bun.

"There all done!" I smiled.

"Thanks!" She replied.

"What's going on here?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and Dabi was leaning against the door frame to Toga's bedroom.

"Ugh, gross do you ever knock?" Toga said to him.

"I mean you didn't knock when you stole Y/n from me." He shrugged.

"Fair point." She said and turned back around to finish up her hair.

"Hey, were going to a bar tonight. Apparently there's a live band performing there too. Shigaraki wants to make a deal with some other villains. Toga, can you get her ready?" He asked her.

"Wait, I'm going?" I asked shocked.

"Well we clearly can't trust you alone." He snapped back.