Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

We all stepped back to the other side of the gym. Dabi, Toga, And Shigaraki walked in. A purple mist started to appear under my feet. I jumped off of it and was separated from the teams.

"I wouldn't try to run. I mean unless you want your little friend to get hurt." Dabi said.

I turned around and there was Kenma in his arms unconscious.

"Kenma!" Kuroo Said and tried to run towards him.

The purple mist became larger and Daichi grabbed his wrist just before he could fall into the portal.

"Now that leads to who knows where honestly. It just means your not coming back once you get through." Dabi laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked

Dabi's smile faded.

"Well, you. I mean if you hadn't gone with the hero's that day we wouldn't be here. None of your friends would be getting hurt." Dabi smirked.

I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face.

"If you came for me just take me. Don't hurt any of my friends, please." I begged him.

"Well there is one thing I could do." He motioned me to come over to him.

I walked over to him and he took out something from his back pocket. It was a milk bottle? Shit did he know?

"Now I went through a little someone's health history and it turns out that, that little someone is lactose intolerant. When you eat or drink lactose it melts your inside organs. It's like acid to your body. You throw up blood for weeks. It's only because of your fast healing that you can survive. So if I can't hurt your friends physically. I can hurt them mentally." He handed me the milk bottle.

I took it and looked at it blankly. I twisted it open.

"Y/n, no. Don't do this just for us." I heard Noya say from behind me.

I started drinking the milk. I could feel it go through my throat. My stomach started to burn. I was chugging it down to make it go and be over with faster. I drank the whole thing. I could feel it burning my organs. I dropped the milk bottle. It shattered into pieces. I clenched my stomach. I ran outside and threw up. I heard footsteps coming behind me.

"Well I'll be damned. I didn't think that you would do it." Dabi said from behind me as I threw up the breakfast that I ate.

"Let the boy go." He said.

Toga put Kenma's body on the gym floor.

I saw Kuroo run after him. He picked him up and hugged him. I was glad to know that he was safe. I felt blood coming up my throat. Let it all out. It's gonna be a couple rough weeks for me. My body heals faster on the outside then it does on the inside so this should be fun. I stood back up and spat out some more blood.

"Will you leave them alone now?" I asked Dabi.

"Fine. Your so boring. Always doing what your told." He rolled his eyes. "Let's go everyone, wrap it up."

I turned around and saw the teams one more time. I smiled at them assuring them that I was gonna be okay. As we were walking I came to a realization. Where was Todoroki? He's the one that warned me right? So where was he? Did he just disappear or did I imagine him? We were walking towards a car. Dabi put his hand around my waist which made me tense up. I was looking down at me feet. I looked back up and saw Todoroki slide in in front of us on ice.

"Let her go Dabi."

"Ah Shoto Todoroki, we meet again. I'm sure this fight will go down just like last time." Dabi got his fire ready.