Drunken Mess

a/n: Thank you guys for reading :) this story is kind of dragging... i can't think of new chapters at the moment. I kinda made this story ages ago and i can't remeber what i had planned for it. So im making a new story called Joey Tribbiani imagines. I write imagines very quickly then a story with chapters, so thats what im going to do. :)
This story will keep going, but if the imagines are better then this story i'll just leave this on hold for a while until i keep thinking of new chapters. Thank you guys!. Enjoy the new chapter!.
And oh, the imagines will have smut ;)

“What are you doing?” Joey asked.

I turned around and gave him a long stare. He was just standing there, his hair a dark mess.

“Well hello to you too!” I said.
“Are… You okay?” he asked, a slight smile in the corner of his mouth.
“What?” I giggled.

He took a few steps in my direction and his hand gently caught mine. “Katie, are you drunk?” he spoke softly; a slight hint of surprise that his never actually seen me this drunk before showed in his voice. “Shhhhh…..Don’t yell; she’s going to hear you!” “Who’s going to hear me? Where’s Chandler?”. I burst out laughing, and the ‘what did I say’ expression on his face didn’t help. “Could you….. You have to… repeat that please….. Please, go one question at a time so I process!” I giggled. The corner of Joey’s eyes wrinkled sightly as he tried not to laugh at my stupidness. “Okay… Who’s going to hear us?”. “I don’t know... Your girlfriend?” I whispered “You don’t have to worry about her hearing us; she’s not in the apartment anymore, you can talk as loud as you want”. “Wait… are you okay?” I mumbled, trying to be serious. “Yeah” he smiled “Do you want to talk about it?” “It’s just, a stupid fight. We were watching a movie, and she wanted to do something else. I asked her if we could wait until the movie was over, and she called me boring. And I accidently said ‘Come on Katie’ instead of her name…” he murmured. “I told her it was an accident but she just took off.”

“I’m sorry…” I took his hand, trying to offer him as much comfort as I possibly could. “Don’t be” he said softly and watched as I laced my fingers with his. His thumb rubbed soft, circles onto the back of my hand. “So why are you a bit tipsy?” he questioned “I uhmm… just was upset.” “About?” “You.” I blurred.

 Joey look at me confused and worried. “What..?” he asked quietly.

 “Do know how hard it is to see you with her? To try and stay away from you because of it” I said gently. Joey stayed silent for the longest time; which was making my heart break. I didn’t want to wreak our friendship over feelings I had felt, but I couldn’t hide it anymore. More specially, I couldn’t hide it in my drunken state.

“Joey...” I spoke; starting to feel sick to stomach as I let go of his hand. Joey snapped out of his shocked state and looked at me.

“Why are you upset about this?” he asked and put his hand on my cheek caressing gently. “I’m not mad.” He said softly “We can talk about it in the morning when you’re sober, okay? But for now you need some water.” He started walking towards the fridge when the radio I had playing suddenly caught my attention. I immediately ran over and turned up the volume. “This song, remember this song? Our song- God, I love this song!” I said, looking over at him.

“Of course I remember this song, how could I not? It was our first dance together,” he spoke.