Tendou x fem! ~ Developed~

Okay so I'm this story the reader will be more developed in her chest area (HAHAH BIG BOOBs?)
Anyways new color for oneshots the same blue for scenarios^^

~11 years ago~
"Listen here y/n I want you to be good friends with him."
mom pulled me bending down to get to my level. "But why ?"
Mom explained to me how kids made fun of him about his looks. It was a hard concept to understand since I was only 6 but 7 in a couple of days.

Moms friend and her son arrived at the door and the little red head hide behind her. "Y/n go play with tendou okay?"
Mom gave me a look of hope wishing that I could maybe be his friend or at least someone he can relate with.  He followed a little bit behind me as we walked up to my room.

For a couple of minutes we say awkwardly on my floor staring at each other. "what type of things do you like?" I awkwardly asked trying to start some type of conversation. His big eyes grew bigger and his head tilted to the side "hmmm I really like bugs and volleyball!" Your mind was a little confused you've heard of volleyball before but never undestood it. "You don't know what volleyball is?" You shook your head back and forth dramatically while he ran over to you and pulled you up.

"Here put your arms like this" he put his small arms up above your head and you backed up from the taller boy. "Are you scared of me?"
You saw the light in his brown eyes fade close to tears. "No! I'm not scared of anything! Your just tall"

He smirked and pulled you back up from the ground where you fell "okay scaredy-cat"
For a while you two played around your room jumping around and playing make believe until your mom called you down. "Y/n it's time to say goodbye to tendou!"

Your smile faded to a frown not wanted to say good bye to your new friend and quickly that frown turned into tears "I don't want to say good bye red I'm moving soon!" Your tiny voice whimpers as you feel his hand grab yours "don't worry scaredy-cat! One day I'll make you my wife! Then I can protect you from everything!" Your tears slowly went away with the help of tendou whipping them for you
And after your long day you saw that tendou made it out the door.

Time skip
It's been about 11 years since then and I'm now 17 living in America helping my dad with his girls volleyball team. I moved around 7 the time me and Red hung out. But unfortunately we lost touch. But the good news is that I'm moving back to Japan even tho i don't think im going to the same school as him. Or at least i didn't think he went to nekoma.

A couple months later you made friends with yaku and kuroo and went to his games some time but you also had another friends
"Hey girly want to go to the game next week... it's with a powerhouse school" kuroo semi jogged to catch up with you. "Yeah sure as long as win"

The day of the game you decide to wear a sweater with a cropped tank top underneath hit all of the cheering got hot so you decided to take it off including some looks. Long story short your more developed in your chests area but you tried to ignore the looks and focused on the game

Tendou pov

The game was going good against nekoma and it was over ending on us winning by just a couple of points
"Hey semi semi I'm going to grab my bag I think I left it in the hall"
I ran to the gym by the a doors to see a girl around my age holding my bag walking towards the lost and found area

"Hey! That's my bag right there"
I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around.
"Red?"
"Scaredy-cat?"
We looked at each other in a shock 'what could be the chance wait is that even her? Or I'm I just hearing things no one ever called me red either'

Before I could think it even further she tackled me with a hug. She felt smaller my arms. But something felt odd as I hugged my childhood friend... she felt more- what's the word. Squishy. Not that I minded my face was red of embarrassment. "Red how have you been? It's so good to see you"

She pulled away from the and jumped a little bit back words to see me and I couldn't help but to look.  I mean I can't help it how could it?
"Look how much taller you are tendou! You tower over me!" My mind needs to stop thinking... could you imagine me towering over her-

"I'm good! How about you your still so- perky?" She giggles at my comment thinking I meant her personality... she's more mature it feels weird seeing her as a women. I've always thought of her as my little wife- 'wait' my brain thought as I remembered everything that happened when we were kids and my face turned redder than my hair. "Can we take a walk or maybe hang out" apparently I wasn't the only one that was red. "You mean like a date?" The girl under me asked  'tendou stop going to that place' my face got redder by the minute. "Yeah! I mean if you'll still protect me" we awkwardly stared at each other in realization of how much different we were from each other... she's becoming more beautiful than I ever thought.

With the sun slowly setting in the reflection of the mirror I saw her skin glow and her eye color more brighter. Her body wasn't half bad either. She was my type to a t. "Tendou were to able to find your bag?" Ushiwaka came up behind me scaring my half to death. "Oh yeah um- here y/n my number"

On the bus my leg was shaking with thrill. "She wants to go on a date with me?

Your pov
He was staring
Almost the whole time
I mean usually I would get mad if a boy was staring at me like that but why was I so flustered when he did it so I decided to pull out my phone. Maybe it was the adrenaline rush of me running home or me being in cloud 9 but I decided to send him something risky

Sent to red
From y/n

Hey can I ask you something

To y/n
from red

Shoot

Sent to red
From y/n

Could you reserve the title of your Little wife for me?

Oh my god what did I just do? What if he hates me?

Sent to y/n
From red

Duh who else is going to protect you

Butterfly's dances in your stomach as he red his message just to se him typing again

Sent to y/n
From red

Is it okay if we skip the awkwardness and get straight into dating? I don't really want to wait since you made me wait all those dreadful 11 years. Plus the team is making very strange assumptions.

A smile came to your face as you finished texting your new boyfriend

The next day tendou came over and we decided to have a movie night. We went thought the list making sure we had each other's favorite snacks and the bed was all set
"K ready for this scaredy-cat?"
We got into a comfortable position while tendou being a little too comfortable
He was laying in between my legs face down on my chests with his head turnt to see the tv while you rubbed his famous red hair
"I don't know about you y/n but I'm comfortable"

HAHAHA
Please let me know if it was good I really could use the feedback
Also I'll try to post one scenario and one oneshot a night (:
Also I need a cover idea please lmk if you have any good haikyuu pictures for it (: