Ch.1

Third Person POV

It was soon Zayns Birthday and Zayn was getting excited. He couldn’t wait. He had a bunch of plans from different people. Some with his mom, some with Perrie, some with the rest of the lads too. But Zayn was still deciding who to spend what time with who, and when.

You see, Zayn didn't like having big parties. He didn't like having all of the attention on him, so when he knew it was his time, he got to manage it how he wanted. Harry and Niall were the social party type who could bring the party together, but Zayn didn’t want to do that. He didn't really like those parties.

He just wanted quality time with his people. But sometimes it didn’t work out. Today was the day before Zayn’s birthday and he woke up not feeling his best. You could say that he was feeling poorly, but a bit worse.

The lad didn't like this feeling. He hated being sick. Being sick was like his enemy. It was even worse with the fact that he felt like this right before his birthday. And today he had his day with Perrie. Yesterday was the day with his mom. Maybe Zayn could push through this poor feeling and just have his day with Perrie. Or not?

Zayns POV

I woke up not feeling myself. Today I had a day to spend with Perrie, she said she wanted to spend an entire day with me before my birthday and I wasn’t against that. I hadn’t seen her in weeks. It was hard not seeing her this often considering the fact that she was my soon to be wife.

As I got up out of my bed to go and brush my teeth I felt very hot and tired even though I went to bed extra early last night. I suddenly sneezed 3 times into my hand. Well I was now probably sick. I never really wanted to be a doctor, but when I felt like I was getting sick, I was probably getting sick

I began shivering as I walked to my bathroom sink. I quickly finished brushing my teeth just in time to be receiving a call from my beautiful soon to be wife Perrie.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey babe. Happy Birthday!” Perrie said clapping at the end of the line.

“Thanks.”

“I’ll be over soon. Can’t wait to see you!”

“You too Pez. Bye babe.”

“Bye babe.”

God I was kind of glad that conversation was over, because I had to sneeze really badly and I didn’t want Perrie to start worrying about my health. I know it’s my birthday tomorrow, but all I want for my birthday is a nice day in with my girl.

The last thing I needed right now was to be babied by my own fiancee. As much as I wanted it, this day wasn’t only about me. It was about her too. I knew Perrie would be there in about 30 minutes so I quickly started to get things in order.

Yesterday, we agreed to a dinner at a fancy restaurant then right after just a movie at home alone with some snacks while we snuggled together. It was a pretty cute idea. Soon I was ready and I was waiting for Perrie on my couch in my nice black suit on.

Months ago, I made sure to give her her own copy of a key just in case. After all she is my fiancee. I trusted her and I knew she could keep that responsibility. I was pretty lucky I gave the key to her too, because I fell asleep on the couch while I was waiting for her.

It’s like I begun to feel worse and worse. It was making my birthday even more crappy than I had wanted it and it sucked so bad. I was feeling hot when I woke up from bed in the morning, now I was feeling absolutely freezing. I couldn’t take a single step without shivering.

I went to my couch and wrapped myself in a blanket to warm me up. I also got some tissues for my nose considering the fact that I kept on sneezing and some tea just for the morning to warm me up more. And just in case Perrie reached in time, I texted her that I was asleep so she could use her key to get in. She understood that I liked my sleep.