Ch.3

Liams POV

So it was now oh so late, and Zayn still didn't show up. I couldn't believe him. I mean, we spent our entire day trying to make the best party ever, and he doesn't even show up! All the other lads were completely pissed off at this point, except for me and Niall. I know Zayn showed up to things late, but this wasn't like Zayn.

Even if he just really didn't want to show up, he would have straight up told us. I was getting really worried now, and so was Niall. Harry and Louis were just disappointed in what was happening right now, but I guess they were just too pissed to even think about the possibilities.

I mean, what if something serious happened to Zayn? What if he went missing? I mean I am daddy direction so this was completely normal for me to worry like this. Same for Niall. We didn't get pissed so easily, but I mean Harry gave up a day with his friend for this so he was super pissed. And Louis' spent like entire day planning this and he put his blood sweat and tears into setting it up. He planned the games, the movies, and everything else.

Niall helped to set up, but I was glad Niall wasn't judging Zayn off of this. I wasn't going to make any assumptions that Zayn didn't want to hang out with us today. We were all brothers, and if we had a problem with each other we would say it. There should never be anything like this separating us like this. It wasn't that serious anyways.

"I can't fucking believe this. How could he?" Harry said throwing his cup.

"I know right! I worked so fucking hard for this, and he doesn't even show up." Louis said shaking his head.

"Guys calm down." Niall said.

"No I can't fucking calm down! None of you understand, I worked. I put my sweat and tears into this. He could at least tell us if he didn't want to celebrate his day with us. That would have been better than him fucking blowing us off like this!" Louis said.

"Louis you need to calm down." I said walking over to him.

"No!" he yelled trying to get up and walk away from me.

"No you sit down right here! I can't believe you two. We don't even know what happened to him and you guys are judging him off of this!" I yelled at them. "If you want to be so negative then just tell me and i'll leave."

"Go ahead!" Louis yelled.

"We don't need you here right now if you want to sugarcoat things so..." Harry said giving me a narrow eyed look.

"Fine then! You guys have no heart!" I said going to the door and putting my shoes on to leave.

Nialls POV

So now Liam was getting his shoes on to leave, and I was leaving to go home with him too. Then all of a sudden, my phone started ringing. I looked, it was Perrie calling me.

"Guys! Perrie's calling me!" I said holding up my phone.

"Tell her what happened." Harry said.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Niall? Is that you?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah. Everything alright? You sound worried." I said noticing her panting.

She seemed very worried like she didn't know what was going on. Now I was starting to get concerned. All the other lads could see the concern in my face as I started talking to her. Louis then motioned for all of us to sit down again. Him and Harry seemed to notice something was wrong.

"Well, do you guys know where Zayn is by any chance?"

"No he's not with us. We actually wanted to know if you knew yourself." I said.