2

As Saturday evening came around Louis knew what was to come. This feeling of excitement, adrenaline, and joy. It's a hard feeling to describe. It's very unique. Louis likes to refer to this feeling as the Mr.Brightside feeling. Or more like trying to achieve those grunge 2013 tumblr vibes feeling. Its just a certain type of feeling you get when you know you are going to live out those aesthetic pictures you always see. Louis thrives off this feeling because he knows no matter what happens it will be a memory he will cherish for the rest of his life.

10pm rolled around faster than Louis thought. He knew Zayn was out waiting for him and he still wasn't ready. He grabbed the first pair of jeans he saw in his dresser and picked up a random t-shirt that was on his bedroom floor. He looked in his full length mirror, swooped his hair to the side and was walking out the door.

"Louis I told you I didn't want to wait for you." Zayn said as soon as Louis got in his car.

"Im sorry I lost track of time." Zayn speed off down the road. Louis's hair blowing in the wind. This will never get old he thinks to himself, smiley softly.

Zayn quickly picked up the two other boys and within 10 minutes were in front of Ryan's house. Bass music that was loud enough to be heard two blocks away, flashing disco lights that shined brightly through the windows, lots of yelling and laughter from people as well as people sprawled out on the lawn probably passed out by now. As the boys walked in they were met with bodies rubbing against each other with barely any space to move, balloons being toss around, and the heavy stent of weed and cigarettes.

Louis and Zayn immediately walked into the kitchen to make themselves a drink, while Liam and Niall wandered off to who knows where. Liam and Niall know already that within two hours or so they will come and find Louis and Zayn to take care of them and help them, knowing that the two will probably be high as fuck or drunk as hell, who knows maybe even both.

Just as Zayn finished pouring himself a beer in a red solo cup he turned to Louis. "Im gonna go down to the basement and see what they smoking down there, wanna come with?"

"Nah man I think Im good ill just stay up here, I brought myself a couple cigs, I'll be alright" Louis pulled out his cigarette packed and knocked the bottom side of it a couple times before grabbing one of out the packet and taking out his lighter to light it up. Just as he finished taking his first hit, Zayn was gone. He went ahead and grab himself a beer, pouring it into a red solo cup and walking out to the makeshift dance floor.

Lot of bodies rubbed up on him. Girls rubbing their ass on his dick and boys squeezing his ass and breathing hotly down his throat. Louis wasn't interested in getting laid, he just wanted to feel in the moment. After about 10 minutes, Louis needed some fresh air. He quickly went outside and threw the cig he had in his mouth the whole time out before getting another one out of his pocket.

Once he finished lighting it he looked up and saw a bonfire with people sitting on logs just talking and chilling. He saw Liam and Niall there so he decided to go and join them.

"Hey Lou, nice of you to join us. We were just about to play truth or dare" Liam said as he made room for Louis to sit next to him. Louis didn't take much notice of the people around him only focusing on cigarette and thinking about whether or not he should go back inside to get another beer.

"Fuck it Im down" Louis replied as he took another hit and blew the cigarette smoke at Liam. Laughing as Liam coughed and waved his hand to try and blow the smoke away from his face.

"Perfect! I'll start. Luke truth or dare?" Some purpled hair girl said.

"Truth" Luke said smugly as he took a sip of his drink.