7

Today is the day. The day Harry meets Louis family. This was a big day for Louis. He know how big of a step this was for their relationship. First impressions are super important and he just wanted his family to like Harry. Louis has been mentally and physically preparing for this dinner with Harry all day. He already told his mom and Lottie about it and they are both super excited to meet this Harry.

Louis helped set the dinner table and there was a knock on the door. He quickly pulled himself together and opened the door. Harry was standing on the other side holding some flowers and wearing a sweater with a collar poking out on the top and some khakis. He looked absolutely breathtaking as always.

"Come inside. Are those for me?"

"Uhh they're actually for your mom" Harry says and he steps inside and is instantly greeting with a hug from Louis mom.

"Oh Harry i've heard so much about you it's so nice to finally meet you. Are these for me?"

Harry nods and hands them to her. "It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Tomlinson"

" Oh please call me Johannah. These are beautiful Harry let me get a vase to put these in" Johannah says as she grabs the flowers from Harry and goes to the kitchen.

As she walks away. Harry turns to Louis to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Ew gross" Lottie says and she steps into view from the dining room

"I'm Lottie"

"Harry. Nice to meet you" Harry says and he sticks out his hand to shake. To which Lottie takes and shakes as well.

Louis then grabs Harry and guides him to the dining room to sit.

"Dinner is just about ready" Johannah says as she sets down the flowers that are now in a vase in the middle of the table.

-
Dinner consisted of Johannah and Lottie getting to know Harry. And Harry seeing how Louis family acts around each other. Louis thought it couldn't get any more perfect than this. All those movies you see of family meeting their son or daughter significant other and them loving them is actually how it played out. No awkwardness, no tension, nothing. Almost as if Harry is meant to be a part of their family.

"Alright mom, me and harry are going to get some dessert. i'll be back in a bit" Louis says and him and harry walk out the door.

"Where are we going Lou?" harry asks and he opens the passenger door for louis. and then comes around to his side and starts the car.

"let's go to the park" louis tells him

"what are we going to do at the park? it's pretty late out now" harry says confused as he drives towards the direction of the park.

louis sits there quietly. not knowing how to bring this up to harry. louis is a virgin. which is something harry knows since they've talked about it in the past. but with this whole meeting the family stuff, he's felt a deeper connection with harry and he feels like he's ready to do something sexual. not necessarily sex just yet.

louis gulps and turns to harry still not knowing how to say it

"what's the matter love?"

"i feel connected to you now harry on a deeper level. i think i'm ready to take it to the next level" louis says and he stares out the window not able to face harry.

harry turns into the parking lot of the park where it's empty.

"what do you mean next level? like have sex?"

"no, not sex. i had something else in mind" louis then kisses harry hard and slowly slide his hand down to palm him.

harry moans slightly and he unbuttons his pants and bring them down revealing his hard on.

louis stares at it in shock at how big and long it is.

"are you sure you want to do this louis we don't have to if you don't want to"

"yes i'm sure" louis kisses harry again but this time with more love, as his way of saying that he's safe with him and he's ready to do this.

louis then wraps his hand around harry dick slowly sliding it up and down. harry moans are like music to his ears. he then brings his mouth over harry tip and bobs his head up and down while his hand does the same knowing he can't fit the whole thing in his mouth.

louis chokes slightly but continues picking up his pace.

"fuck, that's my boy just like that. that feels so good" harry says and he grabs louis hair and guides him to a faster rhythm.

"i'm so close please don't stop". louis does as he told and he continues bobbing his head up and down. getting sloppier each time.

"oh fuck louis" harry screams as he finishes in louis mouth. louis swallows it whole without hesitation.

"wow that did not taste as bad as i thought" louis says giggling while he wipes his saliva off his mouth.

harry looked at him in shocked. "are you sure that was your first time doing that. that felt amazing. that was probably the best head i've ever gotten wow. now i know what you meant when you told your mom we were getting dessert"

harry laughed while louis slapped him on his arm

"we better get going"

harry grabbed a napkin from his middle console and cleaned himself up really quick before putting his pants back on. he then started driving back to louis house.

-
"your family was so sweet" harry said and he opened the car door for louis.

"yeah i think they really liked you"

"i hope we can do this again sometime, and i'm not just talking about having dinner with your family" harry said while chuckling

"haha yeah. well goodnight harry i'll see you later" louis then tipy toed to give harry a quick kiss on the lips.

"drive safe okay"

"i will love"

and with that harry left and louis went inside and saw that everyone was asleep by now so he went upstairs changed and laid down on his bed.

he went to sleep that night just thinking of harry and how good he would feel inside of him hehe.