If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 7

"So I don't care if I go to jail" she says as I hold her back from Liv and Josh. I pull her into my closer to my chest and say "but I do" as I lean down and kiss the top of her head. As I continue holding her I mumble out "are you calm now". She takes a breath and nod "good because we have to get to class". I let her go as Josh takes Liv to the nurses office I chuckle a bit because for once it's good to see them go instead of me. As I try to put my hands in my pockets I feel Taylor's hand take mine and we walk to class. As we get to class I try to let go of her hand. She stops and says "what's wrong my love?". "nothing" I say as I remember the many times she said she wants to be with me.

We enter class and the whole class stops talking. I look around and they're all staring at us. I began to panic but I feel a light squeeze of her hand in mine. Everyone begins to mumble about how could she be hanging out with someone like me or that I sudused the future alpha. As I look down Taylor grabs my chin to force me to look at her then kisses me and says "never doubt my love for you no matter what". I smile and say "okay" as we make our way to our seats I let go to go to my seat in the back but she holds onto my hand even tighter. I look back with a confused look and say "I'm just going to my seat" then she follows me to my seat and sits in the empty seat next to me.

Blah blah blah time skip because class is boring af
Lunch
As I  file out of 5th period begin to walk outside. When someone grabs my hand by the smell of it it's Taylor. She asks "hey where are you going the cafeteria is this way" she said pointing towards it. I look back say "I'm not hungry" while lowering my gaze she looks at me and says "what happened" I say "nothing happened I just not hungry" right as my stomach growls. She looks at me and say "that's not what your stomach is saying now come on" I keep my head down and say "I can't afford lunch" she grabs my hands and says....

________________________________________________________________________

What's poppin brand new chap just dropped it