If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 9

Mackenzie's pov
She blushes and grabs my hand "come baby let's get in line" she says. I throw Kyle (a.k.a the guy ass she just beat) on the floor and smile at her. Then we get in line but everyone moves out of the way for no reason then I hear did you see her eyes? I look at Taylor and say "who's eyes?" And "should I be scared?" She looks at me and says "No baby you shouldn't be scared and they are talking about you" with a giggle. I think to myself that's odd why would they talk about me except when talking bad about me as we get our food. As we sit down I look at Taylor and ask "love what happened to my eyes?". She looked at me and says "it's like they were glowing no they were glowing" "what color?" I asked "Blue they were bright blue like the ocean". Hmm I think to myself why would they glow that color better yet why would they glow in the first place. I shake it off for now and just eat. "What you thinking about baby?" Says Taylor "huh" I say shaken out of my daze "I said what are you thinking about" "oh nothing" I say and keep eating. "That's a lie and I don't like it when you lie to me baby" she said with a pout I look at her and say "I was just thinking about why my eyes glowed that's all". I look into her eyes and get lost in them. Those bright blue ocean eyes will be the death of me I thought to myself. We finish our lunch and make our way into the hallway. I stop and ask "what class do you have next?" "Math" she says as a grown I chuckle and she asks "what class do you have next" "I have choir" I say she says "I'll have to hear you sing something" I say "oh I don't sing loud so I doubt you'll hear me" "oh I'll hear you" she says with a smirk then she pulls me down into a kiss then we part ways "meet me at the front doors after school" she mind links me.

Time skip (because I'm too lazy to write rn)
After school
As I pack my things I hear something get slammed into a locker I walk into the hallway and see......

________________________________________________________________________

I'm not dead yet
I'm thinking about starting another book bc I have so many ideas so leave a name suggestion in the comments😊 thank you