If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 10

I walk into the hallway and see Max has Taylor up against the lockers and he says " why don't you ditch that freak and come with me" I start to see red I started shaking and before I knew it my body flew forward as I tackled him I yell DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN AND IF YLU DO I WILL KILL YOU GOT IT" I didn't say it like he had a choice it was more of a statement as a matter of fact it was. I punched him one time and he was out but that didn't stop me I was a raging beast then I felt something in my back it was needle like as my vision started to blur but that still wasn't stopping me as I continued to beat his ass into a bloody pulp. Then another sharp pain came and my vision got blurrier and blurrier until it consumed me.

(In Mackenzie's mind)
Darkness and coldness was the only things I saw and knew. I was in a very dark room or what I guess is a room then suddenly it was really bright and from that brightness came a wolf but it wasn't just a wolf it had horns and wings and it's right eye was blue like the ocean and it left gray like a cloudy stormy day. It looked at me and bowed it's might head as a sign of respect and submission i bowed to it as it did to me as a sign of respect and just like it appeared it was gone and I was left in nothing but darkness and cold as I was before.

(She's waking up)
I start to hear muffled voices as if someone was talking. Then my hearing becomes clearer as if I'm waking up from a dream as I hear "please wake up baby" said a crying voice then I realized I was staring to fill sparks and I knew who was crying. I try to open my eye but it's very hard I try again and I succeed to open them to she my mate lying on my legs as she cries I squeeze her and with a raspy voice I say "put those tears away my love" she looks up at me and starts crying even more as she hugged me and said "I thought I lost you" I look at her and carefully grabbed her face and kissed her and said "you will never lose me my love" as I rested my forehead on hers.

________________________________________________________________________

This was the quickest I ever wrote a chapter and published it like I'm really proud of myself for that. Btw I have another book so do me a favor and go check it out is called "A lone soul" and please be sure I vote and comment on both books because I need feedback good or bad thank you as always I'll see you next time loves🤗😊