If Loving You Is Wrong chapter 12

"Take me right here right now" she said I paused and look at her to be sure she nods her head as her hands travel down to my pants and she unbuttons them. Then I kiss her deeply as she slips her hand in my pants and grabs my shaft and starts to stroke it. I moan into the kiss as she keeps stroking. Then she starts to take off my pants as we break for air and I take off her underwear as she takes off mine. Then she says "now how should I get this shirt off of you" with seductive smirk then she rips my shirt off and flips us so she's on top. Then I take her shirt off when she's on top. She runs her finger down my stomach all the way down to my boxer's waistline. She slowly takes off my boxer's and I shut my eyes and then I felt something hit my shaft I peek my eye open to see what happened then I see that my junk hit her in the face. "I'm sorry" I say and she says "that's okay" then I close my eyes again and I feel something warm then something swirls around my tip and I open my eyes to see Taylor has her mouth on my shaft. I bit my lip and squeeze my eyes shut because it feels so good and I never want it to stop "I I I'm c close" I said then she suddenly stopped. Then she positions her wet core against my now throbbing shaft then slowly began to go down. Once I was in everything felt so warm and she sat there for a second. The she began bouncing up and down slowly than she gradually got faster. I flipped us ove again I looked at her while thrusting and kissed her she moans "faster babe faster" I speed up and she screams out "fuck me babe just like that" I kiss her mark and she moans again as her nails dig into my back. Her walls began to tighten around me and she says "I'm so close babe keep going" I said "I'm close too" then she wraps her legs around me and says "let it out inside" as she came and I trusted for the last time letting it all out inside her I look into her eyes.

________________________________________________________________________

So how was that lemon y'all and let me know if y'all liked the chapter
As always later loves😘