If Loving You Is Wrong Chapter 14

I wake up slowly with a yawn and a slow stretch. Then Taylor mumbles something for the disturbance of her sleep. I look down at her with a smile and said "come on baby wake up or we're gonna miss breakfast" she mumbles "oh well" I sniff the air or then say "it smells like bacon, sausages, pancakes and eggs" she's suddenly up and running. She rushes to get dressed and I just watch and I say "bring some back for me" she looks at me and says "why you're coming with me anyways" I say "well actually I'm going to get in the shower" she looked torn between breakfast and seeing me naked. I chuckled and said "go get breakfast and me and you can eat together." She pouts but she makes her way downstairs but not before a glance and a smirk at me. I shrug it off as get the water how I like it. Then I began to get undressed and looked down and saw what she was smirking about I had morning wood and she saw. I hop in the shower after a few minutes I heard the room door open and Taylor yelled out "I got the food and I'm coming in" as she opened the door I quickly turn towards the shower head. She hopped in and hugged me from behind. Then she tried to turn me around but I wouldn't budge then she asks "what's wrong baby" I quickly say "nothing" as a matter of fact I said it too quickly that it sounds suspicious. She then again asks "what's wrong" but it's more like a statement I say "nothing I'm fine" she replies with "if your fine you'd turn around for me" I put my hands over my now hurting penis and slowly turn around with my head down. She looks down at my and says "baby you don't have to hide it from me" as she moves my hands away and looks "wow" she says. I look away embarrassed she grabs me by my chin and pulls me to face her. Then she grabs my penis and I gasp at the touch. She chuckles at my reaction then she began to move her hand. I moan as she starts sucking on my neck and leaving hickeys as she makes her way down my body.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I know I've been gone for a while and I'm sorry for it but as I've said before I'm not doing so good mentally. As always later loves😘 SHOUT OUT TO MY FBI AGENT WHO BEEN WITH ME SINCE I FIRST GOT MY PHONE