Chapter Four

an: thank you for your votes! i couldn't wait any longer to have people vote on the comments any longer!!

the most voted was

techno...

an: you had great back ups for your reasoning on why it could have been techno!

the results are in

identifying techno's status...

beep

beep

beep

techno is not an imposter.

uh oh seems like techno wasn't an imposter! looks like two imposters still remain within the space craft!

earlier
techno's pov

'alright here we go' the male thought as he checked his map to scan out where he has to go.

firstly leading off into the admin room where he is guessing he has to do wires and card swipe.

before heading his way over he sees wilbur, tommy, tubbo, george, and quackity hanging around the cafeteria while he left not thinking anything of it.

now entering admin he starts up on the wires which didn't take him a long time.

while he starts his way over to card swipe the three british males came popping in quickly as they did leaving down to the storage room.

again, not thinking anything of he continued his way to do card swipe which was more difficult than his last task.

messing up at least two or three times before getting the accepted beeping noise, he gave out a sigh and checked his next task.

'electrical wires, alright' he thought as he made his way down cautiously.

obviously trying to avoid collisions with anything and anyone, which unfortunately luck wasn't on his side today.

when entering and leaving storage there wasn't a soul in sight until he turned to enter the electrical room.

there laid tommy's body with a shocked y/n before the said body.

yet before he could react quick enough y/n reported the body before he could even think about doing so.

"i swear you guys it's not me" he nonchalantly says before being revealed as a crewmate, hearing everyone groan or gasp.

before he even knew it, he was a ghost now whom still had to do tasks to help out his 'fellow' crewmates.