Chapter Five

y/n's pov

"shoooooot" you dragged out as they're sent back into the game.

you blamed yourself for voting out a crewmate which made you all frustrated about the whole situation at hand.

peering around everyone has gone their separate ways to do their tasks making you worry for everyone's safety.

pushing that aside however, you make your way into the medical room to do a scanning test.

wondering in you spot bad doing another task which was near the scan.

he peeked over his shoulder to let out a tiny wave along with a grin.

you knew he was safe to be around so you continued your way onto the platform.

a green light scan rose up from the floor to your guess, to scan you, which scared you at the sudden appearance.

you saw bad standing there watching you scan as he waits for his task to finish up with whats it's doing.

after that whole scan you left with a wave towards bad who kindly returned a wave.

turning left you decided to head over to the security room until an alerting alarm blared throughout the space craft.

you check to see what needed to be fixed, which was the oxygen.

quickly you do a 180 and head over to admin room to do the important task that was needed.

once in you see george and bad standing there at the code task, it seemed like they were struggling but you couldn't really see behind the shoving and bickering.

after a few though they managed to complete the code making the alarm stop.

before leaving admin you check to see if you had any tasks in here and you did.

admin card swipe and wires were the only things needed to be done in here.

moving towards wires you see george starting up with card swipe and bad waving a goodbye to both of you.

yet before you could even touch a single wire, somebody found a body.

"the body was outside of communications" tubbo says.

apparently red has met death, which was sapnap sadly.

"uhh was anyone around there?" you asked receiving a soft no in response.

"me, y/n, and george were all in admin so it has to be between the three of you" bad pointed out at wilbur, tubbo, and quackity.

"a self report?" george questioned.

"nonononoo it's not! i was in navigation after doing the oxygen and then went down to go to storage" tubbo defended himself from the sudden accusation.

"did you see anyone head down there beforehand?" wilbur asked.

"nope didn't see anyone" he responded.

"so are we skipping" you asked confusingly.

"no! it would be bad if we skipped" bad said.

"how about you quackity, you've been quite quiet" tubbo said with a sharp look, eyeing the older male.

"look i have no idea how this game works, i'm just doing task and staying by people" quackity says sounding pretty believable.

"yeah i was with quackity for some time he didn't kill me" wilbur says to which makes george agree.

"i agree quackity and i have been together for the first half of the game alone and he didn't pull anything with me" he says.

"well then who could it be????" bad says, confused to the whole thing.

"i mean tubbo probably is the obvious choice here.." they all agree, but it just doesn't feel quite right.

it's your choice to guess correctly.

george

quackity

tubbo

bad

wilbur

y/n

choose wisely.. again..