Chapter Nine

the screen glowed red showing off a yellow hovering ghost next to the color white who was the one and only, wilbur soot.

you clap for him along with the many others who were there since the beginning.

"YEEEAH!! THATS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT!!!!!" wilbur basically yelled excitedly as quackity started to celebrate with him.

you sighed with delight as you thought about how fun playing with them was.

"tubbo what the hell man!" tommy yelled which cracked up tubbo who basically watched tommy die in the first rounds of the game.

you look around as they interacted with eachother.

"i can't believe i was voted out because of you tommy AND dream" he says, again nonchalantly, as dream laughs at him and tommy just shrugs.

"I LITERALLY DIED IN FRONT OF GEORGE AND HE JUST WALKED AWAY" sapnap angrily shouts.

"what no? when?" he confusingly asks as sapnap come up to him with his arms crossed looking like a baby.

"after you did the trash in storage! i wanted you to come into comms with me but you didn't and left me!!" sapnap pouted making george sigh and stand there watching him complain more.

"honestly dream i thought you were going to live longer than that" bad says which techno agreed with that.

"honestly i shouldn't have stayed in the least used room for as long as i did" dream says with a soft laugh following after.

"i can't believe you dream" techno says teasingly.

"would you guys like to play again??" wilbur asks as everyone thinks about it.

"what do you think y/n wanna play with us again?" dream asks as everyone brings their attention to you.

do you want to play with them again?

yes or no . . . ?