Complete

The remaining chapters will be me in a way rewriting some of my favorite episodes with changes based on what would happen if this was Phineas’ real backstory. In a sense, I can see this being his backstory anyway. 

Cannon Phineas’ social skills need work, he’s always trying to make the most out of every second, never knows when something is important to tell to the parents, the list goes on.

So anyway, this fanfiction is, in a way, done, but will also never be finished. I may make a different book as a Milo Murphy crossover. (It’s such a good schow and it happens on just the other side of Danville. The first episode begins after Phineas and Ferb’s last. I highly recommend it and there are so many Phineas and Ferb references.)

If I were to write this, it would basically be a book that can technically stand by itself where Phineas is in a way forced to share his past to the other cast. It won’t make sense in short form unless you’ve seen the episode, but I will say it has something to do with Time Travel.

This format will allow me to have more time skips so I’ll only need to outline the important things and not worry so much about filling in the gaps. What do you think?

Basically what I’m saying is, anything beyond this point is major spoilers to the episode I write it on since very few things will need to be changed. Any future updates on this book will be the episodes. 

Why would I just edit the script? Sometimes it’s nice to be able to write without thinking too hard about where the plot is going or what they need to say.

If you feel something is missing from any of the previous chapters, feel free to comment and I may or may not include it.

Now back to your normally scheduled reading.