Interruptions

Dreary eyes and tiredness had met the crew of the tempest as the morning sun shined through it's glass windows. Gil was still in bed when he woke up to the sound of footsteps. Opening his eyes he sat up to see his boyfriend Kylen pacing around their room reading something on his datapad.

"Hey there hot stuff. Why are you up so early?" Gil asked.

"Lexi sent me a message saying that she needed to go to the Hyperion to get some more medical supplies. Just thought I'd read it real quick but then I saw some more messages I thought I'd read." Kylen replies not looking up from the tablet.

"Well you can read those messages later. I want to snuggle with my boyfriend more." Gil pouted.

"let me finish reading this one message and I'll get back into bed with you" Kylen said.

"Hey Kylen I need your help with something in the cargo hold." Peebee said over the comms.

"Guess snuggles are going to have to wait babe." Kylen said groaning a bit.

He put his clothes on and walked to the cargo hold to help Peebee with whatever she needed. By the time the two were finished Gil was already dressed and was working on the tempests engines making sure they were all running smoothly.

"Why did Peebee have to call Kylen right as he was about to get back into bed." Gil said frustrated.

"Well it's over now so we can go back to snuggling if you want. Maybe even a bit more." Kylen said as he slowly bit and sucked Gil's neck causing a hickey to form.

"I'm not opposed to that." Gil replied with a smile as Kylen's hand slid down the outside of his pants.

"Gil can you come to the bridge? There's a few blueprints for upgrades to the tempest I drew up that I want to run by you real quick." Kalo said over the comms interrupting the two

"Guess maybe even a bit more will have to wait til later..." Gil sighed as he walked off.

During this time Kylen decided to say morning to everyone and see how the moral of his crew was. As he needed to make sure they all were well rested and happy.

Eventually both of them had finished what they were doing and when they met once again the two were more than excited to finally get back to their room

"Kylen! Just the person I was wanting to talk to. I was wondering if you wanted to spar a bit." Cora said as she ran into the couple.

"Sure why not." Kylen said letting go of Gil's hand and followed Cora to the cargo hold to spar.

About three hours later Kylen and Cora we're finally done sparring and had taken a break. Kylen had walked into his bedroom to see Gil laying in the bed trying his best to look sexy.

"Hell yeah. Come to daddy." Kylen said as he climbed onto the bed.

"Hey Gil can you come help me with something on the nomad?" Liam asked over the comms.

"God damnit! I just want more than three seconds of alone time with my boyfriend!" Gil yelled.

The whole ship fell silent as Gil had accidentally said that not knowing he was on comms.

"You know what. For the rest of the day Gil and I are no longer available. If you want us we better be under attack or the Hyperion ark and the citadel must be blowing up and only we can stop it." Kylen said then told Sam to sound proof their room and turn off all ship comms.

Finally after hours of being apart the two finally had some alone time to themselves. That is until Lexi returned and requested they both come to the medical bay for their monthly check-up.