Chapter Nineteen

After an exhausting evening I got home, dad hadn't arrived yet. It was just Akira and myself, walking into my room I stripped down and got into the hot shower and let the water run down my body for awhile. Wrapping myself in a warm towel I sat on my bed and switched on my phone. As soon as it turned on I was surprised to see the notifications buzzing nonstop and it was all from Ethan.

13 missed from Ethan
06 messages from Ethan.

I began reading them...

"Princess, just landed. Pick up!! I wanna hear your voice."

"Kiara turn on your phone."

"On my way to the venue, I hope you're there. Why is your phone switched off?"

"Wtf Kiara? Where are you, the boys said they met you already.."

"Fucking tied up with these businessmen"

"TURN ON YOUR DAMN PHONE KIARA!"

Reading all of it, I did realize he was looking for me throughout the party. I had no idea what to do so I stared at screen cluelessly, when suddenly my phone began to buzz making me startle. And it was Ethan calling me. I picked up in four rings..

"Hello." I spoke.
"Are you home?" He spoke quite sternly, I hate this side of him.
"Y..yeah.." I stuttered.
"It took you so long?"
"No I came home about 20 minutes ago and had a shower." I bit my lip, to stop feeling nervous.
"I'll come get you in the morning before work, we need to talk. So be ready by then." Ethan said stoically.
"Umm okay.."
"Good, go to sleep now. Night!" He hung up just like that.
~~~~~

I woke up the following morning a little earlier than normal, since Ethan was coming to get me before I had to go to the bakery. I had a mental note in my head about what I had to ask him and after last night's conversation with him I realized even he's pissed at me after the stunt Jake pulled off. After freshening up I wore a dress and did my hair before walking downstairs.

I was greeted my dads coffee and his happy smile which is always a good way to start the day and then there was Akira so into her phone

"Dad will you drop me off before leaving for work?" Akira asked and dad nodded in agreement.
"Hey.. what happened to Zac?" I whispered to my sister since it was always him to pick her up.
"It didn't work out Kiki, we broke up." She whispered back with a shrug. How does this girl even do this?!
Watching them both leave, I waited for Ethan to arrive. Playing with my fingers I sat on the couch till I heard a roaring engine. Just then a message popped up on my phone from Ethan saying he's outside. I took a deep breath and grabbed my handbag before leaving to the front door. And there he stood looking handsome and stunning and all the other good things a guy could be.