Chapter Twenty

As soon as We let each other know our feelings for one another, Ethan pressed his lips on mine and kissed me, in seconds I shut my eyes and responded as well. Forgetting everything around us, he pulled me so close to his body and I clung onto his neck, after sucking and smooching my lips, Ethan's mouth travelled to my neck and I just let him do it. Finally opening my eyes I realized we were still in the restaurant. A gasp left my lips when I felt him suck on my neck.
"Ethan?" I tapped his shoulder, but he just hummed in reply.
"We need to stop." I spoke, ignoring the tingles his lips did on my body.
"What, why?" He asked me as if he was clueless.
"We're outside." Looking around the place I answered.
"Oh shit! Right!" He said, "so.."
"Hmm?" I hummed.
"Will you be my girlfriend baby?" Ethan asked with big smile on his face because he already knew the answer.
"Of course!" I smiled and bit my lip to stop the blush.
"Good, cause if you said no, I'd have to kidnap you and lock you in my house." He said that bending down to my level and looking at me in the eye with a slight glint of amusement.
"Yeah right.." I pushed his chest and then noticed the front of his shirt wrinkled because of me during our little kiss a while ago. "I'm sorry for ruining your shirt."
"It's doesn't matter princess." He pulled me close and I hugged him. It felt so right and perfect!
"We should go now, aren't you late for work?" I inquired.
"As a matter of fact I am, but not to forget I'm the boss." He smirked while leading me to his car.
~~~~~

After dropping me off Ethan left and I definitely caught some attention, especially aunt Linda's.
"Good morning sweety!" Aunt Linda raises her eyebrows.
"Morning aunt Linda, sorry I was late." I walked up to her.
"No worries Kiara.." aunt Linda and Maisie have always been a very important part of me ever since my mum passed away.
"I have to tell you something but I need to talk to Maze before that." I pecked her cheek and walked into the office. Picking up my phone I called Maze immediately and told her everything, she seemed really happy about it and wanted to meet me tomorrow because she wanted to talk about something and I'm guessing it's about Michael. I just hope things go well with them. They make such a cute couple.
~~~~~
Ethan's POV
Feeling the happiest I've ever felt I dropped Kiara, "my Baby" off at her bakery and headed to my office. I never planned on admitting my love for her today but something in me couldn't wait any longer, she had to know how I felt about her. And it's definitely not something I've felt for any other girl. I've hardly been in any relationship since high school, it's always been one night stands and that's it. Business always came first in my life, I wanted to be the best at what I did. Ever since my princess came into the frame, everything has been about her, it's crazy that I can't stand the fact of her ignoring me or maintaining some sort of distance from me. Today, as soon as she said she missed me with tears running down her soft cheeks, I couldn't help but just kiss her so hungrily and make her realize I needed her and loved her so much more than she can imagine.

I love this girl. And I'm so sure of it.

Walking into my office I tried to wipe the stupid smile on my face, but I couldn't help it. Making sure I greeted all my employees who greeted me on the way I made my way to the elevator and when it landed on my floor, Dave stood by the entrance.
"Morning Mr.Lancelan, Ms.Cruz is waiting for you in your office sir." He informed.
"Shit!" I stopped in my tracks and rubbed my temples. What am I going to do with this woman, she doesn't even get the idea of me ignoring her and still clings on me.
"Why the fuck did you let her in Dave?" I snapped at him.
"Sir she said you were supposed to be taking her out for lunch and that she'll be here till you arrive." He explained.
"Grab me a cup of coffee, and make arrangements for the company's meeting after lunch. It's going to be a fucking long day."