It Burns...

-Your POV-

I was inside the building with Zane who I activated in his 'Bodyguard' mode. I quickly take my things and as I walked out of my lab the fire alarm went of. My eyes widen and I saw everyone in the building ran towards the front doors and went outside for their lives. Huge flames started to spread around the building. Before I could move, I saw Professor Callaghan running away as well but the thing is.... he ran the opposite way of getting out of here. "Professor!" I shouted as I followed him. Bad idea! Suddenly I heard something cracked, I look up and saw that the building is slowly falling apart but before I got squashed 'Zane' had activated his 'force field' and covered me. "Thanks Zane" I said. We tried to find our way out but to my dismay everything seriously started to fall apart. The smoke started to get thicker and thicker which made me started to cough because of inhaling the ash and dust. I managed to lean myself against the wall for support as I walked through the black smoke while Zane directed the way out. As I took another step, a sudden explosion caused both of us hit the already burned walls. I tried to get up but my head started to feel heavy and red liquid started to fall from my head."ughhh...Someone Help-" I tried to shout but I can't. I started to cough and tried to shout for help again.

-Tadashi's POV-

I quickly tried to get inside but Hiro had a hold on my hand and he looked and begged me with his eyes to not go inside. "(y/n) inside, someone has to help!" And with that hiro let go of me. I ran inside the burning building and started to search for her. "(y/n)!!! (y/n)!!!" I shouted before I even got inside any deeper I heard a faded voice crying for help. I quickly followed the coughing sound and found her. It was a horrifying sight. I saw Zane had turned on his force field keeping (y/n) safe. I quickly rushed over to her "(y/n) are you okay?" I looked at her before I gasped in horror as I saw the blood on her head. I took of my cardigan and wrapped her around it before lifting her up 'Bride style'. "Tadashi..." I heard her whisper and looked at me. I gave her a reassuring smile "Don't worry, I'll get us out of here". I started to walk and followed Zane for direction, he was beside me always for keeping me and her inside his force field. We weren't even close to finding the exit! I took a glance at (y/n) on my arms and saw her looking at me with half lidded eyes.

-Your POV-

Tadashi carried me as he and zane tried to find a way out. I looked at his face and shed a tear. "Tadashi...just save yourself" I said to him. I practically can hear the sound of hissing electricity from all the damaged wires, that can explode the whole building in any second behind us. He looked at me and tighten his hold on me "Never" he said. I cried "I'm not letting you sacrifice your life for me" I thought as I heard the explosion. I mumbled out the word "Diactiveation" before smiling at Tadashi for the last time. The last thing I saw was the bright light and explosion hitting us before Everything went pitch black.

-Hiro's POV-

I picked up Tadashi's cap as I saw it flew of his head when he Rushed inside the burning building. Before I even had a chance to step towards the building, it Exploded. The building exploded. It was so big that it knocked me of my feet and sent me flying. The noise was deafening, the light blinding, and the heat searing. I open my eyes and sat up, my head hurt and my ears were ringing, I looked at my left and saw the hat, I quickly grabbed it. And as my head stop spinning I made something out, a few feet away from me Medic teams rushed over me. They examine me for injuries and tried to bring me inside one of the ambulance but I quickly pushed them away as I saw the fire fighters carried someone out from the building. I ran towards them not caring that my knee still hurts, and when I reached them I noticed it was (y/n). She was slightly burned on her left side of her body but her head was injured, it was bleeding non stop. "(y/n)!"I shouted and held her right hand tightly. I looked at the men that carried her out. "What about my brother, Tadashi? Or Professor Callaghan?" I asked on the verge of bursting into tears. "I'm sorry but she was the only one who survived" the men said and bring both of us inside the ambulance van. I cried and muttered in disbelief  "no,no, no,he c-can't be dead, not my brother...Tadashi!" I shouted his name for the last time before bursting into tears.

Omg, I'm sorry if I made you guys have the 'feels' or cry but honestly I cried imagining this! Why Tadashi!?

Ps.Next chapter coming soon~