Missing A Part Of Me

-Hiro's POV-

The sky was dark, cold pouring rain started to fall of the sky. I looked infront of me and watch as everyone gave their last respect for Tadashi and Callaghan. Aunt Cass would always stay beside me and tries to lighten me up, But no one ever can.

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

After the funeral everyone went to the cafe, Everyone but me. I walked myself across the rainy streets of Sanfransokyo just to go to the Hospital. I entered the building and went straight to (y/n) room. There I saw her parents holding on to each other as they watch their daughter, their only child to fight for survival.

I looked at her with glassy eyes. She was in a coma, and not waking up. Her head was wrapped up with bandages and she was hooked up with hospital machines, thats barely keeping her alive. I sat next to her bed and held her hand. She was like a sister to me and everytime I leave her alone here, I would always feel guilty. The doctors told us that due to her blood lost and very injured head, she might....never make it. "(y/n) please wake up...I've lost my brother and I don't wanna loose my only sister" I whisper to her. She was always the one that made everyone's day bright up, with just her smile. Now looking at her struggling to survive just made the atmosphere dark and gloomy.

It was getting dark, well darker. And I had to go home , I took a last glance of her before going home. Her parents offered me a ride home and I kindly took it. I thanked them as we arrived to our destination. I went straight to my Bedroom and cooped myself there.

I sat at the edge of my bed looking at Tadashi's cap that I was holding, before looking at...zane. The investigator had came to me and told us that zane managed to protect (y/n) from being burned Alive. Zane was... well, he was half burnt and doesn't work anymore.

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

It's been two weeks after the tragic incident. Honey, Gogo, fred, and wasabi had sent me a video to cheer me up and remind me to stay strong. In which I did, but I would always stay here in my bedroom or go visit (y/n) at the hospital, who still hasn't woken up. Aunt Cass would always go in and remind me to move on. She was right but I've tried it's hard.

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

"BAYMAX!" I shouted at the robot. He was using my broken microbot trying to prove me that it's going somewhere. I ran after him throughout the busy streets of Sanfransokyo. I kinda accidentally activated Baymax and now here I was chasing a robot. "Baymax?" I scanned the area and saw baymax standing infront of an abandon Warehouse. I tried to bring him back but when I looked at my microbot, I was convinced that it did tried to go somewhere. Me and Baymax went inside the warehouse but not from the front door though. We found an open window so why not? Inside we discovered someone making more of my microbots. Before we got a chance to even investigate further. Something or more likely Someone appeared in a kabuki mask. We took of running back out from the very same window we entered. We both went back home, well not after going to the Police station to tell them what happen but that was a total waste of time!

(•--•)(•--•)(•--•)

I sneaked into the garage after recharging Baymax, I quickly turned my computer on and started to give Baymax 'some upgrade'. After testing out the new suit I built (and eating gummybears), I used the microbot as a compass and followed it. It's a good thing that Baymax was there or else I would've fallen straight to the lake. We were at the docks. Suddenly the Microbots flew out into the water. We stared out there and heard tires screeching.

"Oh No!" I said and quickly hid behind two large crates. Everyone in the car came running at me. "Oh, Hiro," honey lemon chided. She embraced me. I sighed as she finally let go. "Baymax called us! What's wrong?" She asked. I quickly squeaked out a 'nothing' before the masked man started to attack us. I rushed inside the car which the others followed along. Wasabi got into the drivers seat and drove off. Baymax was on top of the cars roof.

Suddenly the car stopped."Why are we stopping?" We all yelled and look at Wasabi.

Ok I'm sure everyone has seen the movie and knows what happen next so, I'm just gonna skip to the part where they all got their suit.
See you guys next chap ;)