#4 Commissioner Q x Commissioner! reader lime

[Warning : Sexual themes, Very steamy, dirty talk ??towards the end?? Don't like, don't read, please, I'm begging you with my life...... Don't read this if you're not interested in this kind of thing]

[A/n : This is honestly the dirtiest thing I've ever written in my life.
Mom, I know this isn't what you planned for me in life😔😭😭😭]

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

You sighed and crossed your legs, wondering why your lover had to be such an idiot. You shook your head as Jin Mori pulled off his glasses and pushed him to the ground.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw R smiling widely, wondering why the male in question had such a large smile on his face wasn't really important at the moment, seeing as your beloved was just knocked into one of the corner posts by Jin Mori.

You placed a hand over your mouth to keep your gasp of surprise in, but the sound made it past your lips in the end. Commissioner O placed a hand on your shoulder in concern,(he and P being the only ones who knew about your relationship) and you shook your head, smiling softly at the white haired man "I'm fine........ Just a little surprised is all"

You looked back to the stage and saw Q release his Charyeok. You were the first person out of your seat as all the other commissioners followed swiftly behind you.

You quickly placed a seal to his forehead, blocking the brunette teen from his line of sight. R and O grabbed an arm each while R's second arm slid around his neck, choking him slightly, but all the while making sure to restrain your angry boyfriend properly.

P stood beside you, all four of you effectively cornering him and keeping him grounded as Mujin walked past him "Your pay is reduced for the next three months, I assume you know why"

You sighed as Mujin's words sunk in, bestowing a despondent expression on your green haired boyfriend "Th-three months??" He asked as though he didn't hear well.

You pulled the seal off his head, rolled it up and forced it into your cleavage, between your breasts, seeing that he was calm enough, so you could preserve it and use it on anyone else later.

"R, O, bring him with you, and follow me quickly, please.......... Also, R....." You paused, making the two men halt several feet behind you. Looking at the blond over your shoulder, you gave him a sweet smile

"I really don't appreciate you almost strangling Q to death......... Could you release your grip a bit more? Please?"

The smiling man flushed pink at the sight of your lips curved upwards in a smile....... Just for him. So he nodded and released his hold on Q, making you gesture to O to do the same.

When they had released him, you walked closer to your lover and cupped his cheeks in your palms "Q......... Baby, are you okay? I hope you're not hurt too much........ Oh my, where are your glasses?! Honey, do I light you a cigarette?"

The male blushed and grabbed your wrist, pulling you into a hug "I'm fine, (First/letter), stop worrying so much......" To the other men who were still standing and watching, this was completely out of character for the bespectacled Judge.

But to you, it was absolutely normal, even if he didn't throw it in people's faces that you were his girlfriend, he cares a lot about you, and he often wonders where he would be if you hadn't agreed to let him date you.

You pulled away from the hug hurriedly, pushing him through the walkway, your face heating up in embarrassment at the other commissioners seeing him do that, apparently, he didn't seem to care, not even the slightest bit.