#13 Judge R x reader

"R! R! Where are you?!!" You yelled as you did a quick back flip, dodging a nephilim's spear. You swung your left hand outwards, summoning your hook axe.

The (H/c) weapon appeared almost immediately, you spun the axe skillfully around you, above your head and behind you as you recognized one of his colleagues and dashed over to him, standing back to back with the green haired man.

"Have you seen R?! I haven't seen him since that weird looking guy appeared in front of the arena! What the heck is going on?!" You asked, transforming the axe to a sniper and shooting the explosive bullets through several of the nephilims heads to keep them away.

"I don't know where he is, check with P! I'm going to keep this up as long as I can! The last one was 800 million!" He yelled as he dashed through the nephilims, slicing, beheading and dicing the white creatures, counting what you supposed was the bounty fee "Eight hundred and ten million!! Eight hundred and twenty million!!"

You slashed through hoards of the depraved creatures, but more just kept on coming.

"Is there no end to these monsters?! I'm not even supposed to be here!!" You yelled angrily as you emptied the clip of your sniper into several of them, then throwing your axe at them in a very violent manner.

The axe got stuck in the ground as the nephilim you aimed at dodged it, stepping on it and forcing it into the ground. Your eye twitched in annoyance as you sucker punched several of the aggressive things, chi surrounding your fists in anger.

You did a spin kick to get the beast off your axe before grabbing the thick body of the axe and swinging yourself onto it, standing on the axe and delivering shockwave punches, then flipping off it and yanking it out of the ground.

You charged at the sea of creatures only to be grabbed by your axe and yanked away from their midst "Are you out of your damned mind?! You're not a Judge, you can't just go charging in there like that!"

You dangled several hundred feet in the air, back flipping onto the dragon that carried the man who stopped you from unleashing hell on the gate that released the nephilims. He almost fell off the dragon as he tried to understand why your axe was so heavy

"Wh-what are you?! A dead weightlifter?! This thing is heavy!" The white haired male yelled at you. You crossed your arms, raising a hand and catching it effortlessly when he threw it at you "You don't see me complaining.......... Besides, it's my weapon, not yours, you got your dragon and I have my axe....."

He formed a blade of fire and pushed you to the other side of the dragon, his voice panicked "Back to back or else Changsik won't make it..!" You rolled your eyes before pushing a button on your axe so that it developed a blade on the other side, resorting to use it like a staff.

The wind carried your strained voice as you spun your axe as fast as you could through the swarm of nephilims.

Unfortunately, the dragon's tail was stabbed, so you and O decided to jump off when you were closer to the ground, rolling on the floor and jumping back to your feet immediately.

O ran from the angry white things, making you roll your eyes as you flipped your scope over your right eye, shooting as many as possible for him to lose them.

The dark skinned man turned in confusion, only for you to smile at him. He smiled back, nodding as he reactivated his charyeok.

Q stood behind you, his back pressed against yours as he asked "By the way, why are you here? You're a civilian....... Don't tell me you came to protect R?! He's fine, (Name)....... Besides, couldn't you have worn something more appropriate?!"