#7 Jin Mori x reader

The sounds of yours and Mori's grunts echoed in your training room as you blocked punches and kicks from one another. It was mostly him blocking your attacks at the moment, and you wanted to change that.

You did a quick back flip, not wasting a single second before jumping towards him again, flipping onto your hand and swinging your leg at him.

The brunette could only stare in awe as your shin smacked him right in the face, his body sent flying into a wall at the force you used. You quickly spun on your palms, shifting your weight onto your legs as you ran over to him "Are you okay, Mori?"

"Woah......... That was awesome, (Name)!! Do that again!" He yelled enthusiastically, a wide smile on his face as blood trickled from his nostril. You sighed "of course you are........ Your nose is bleeding too...... Let's take a break-"

"Why?! I want to see more of your awesome kicks, (Name)! And.......... You're so pretty when you fight too...." He said, making your cheeks flush darkly as you looked away from his bright smile "M-mori....."

You sighed before grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet, spinning around and swinging your body through his spread legs while using his arms as leverage.

You propelled your body upwards, twisting while in mid air so that your legs rested on his shoulders. He blinked as he was soon staring at your undershorts. You forced yourself upside down, placing your hands on the ground as Mori bent over at the waist, letting you pin him down by his neck under your knees.

He coughed and flailed his arms around, choking on his words "(Name)! Y-you're kneeling on my neck! Ack! A-air! You'll end up breaking it!" You lifted your knee and placed it in the deepest part of his back, pulling his arms back and forcing his upper body off the floor.

His eyes widened as you asked "Is this too hard for you, Mori? This would probably be a bit easier on you if you actually fight back, you know?" His words sounded strained as he gasped "But..... If I fight back, I might hurt you and I don't want to do that to someone I love....... That's why-oof!"

He fell to the floor as you released him suddenly, his face smacking into the floor and causing another nosebleed. You crawled backwards away from Mori, your hands over your mouth as your cheeks flushed darker than they did earlier.

"Mori....... What did you just say to me?" You asked, unsure of what you just heard him say. He blinked and scratched the back of his head as he sat up "I said I don't want to fight you back.......... And I won't hurt someone I love...... I guess?"

Your eyes widened as you pointed at him "You............. You love me? Mori?" His eyes widened, his brain just registering the words he spoke "um...... Well, yeah........... I do........ I love you, (Name)!"

You shook your head, standing to your feet "You monkey.......... Then....... Let's make a deal, if you win against me, I'll answer it...." At that, Mori jumped to his feet, his eyes twinkling as he nodded frantically "I'm gonna win this one, (Name)! Although, I don't want to break any of your bones or hurt-gah!!"

You cut him off by sweeping his legs out from under him, a very clean and graceful movement on your part as he placed his hands on the ground, pushing off and doing multiple back flips to distance himself from you.

"If you actually get it, then come at me, Mori! And don't hold back, because I definitely won't spare you if you show even the slightest weakness" you said as you got into your starting stance.

"Then, better get ready for a royal beat down, (Name)! Well, not that I would actually hit you, I mean, you're a girl, so your durability should definitely be lower than- ahh!! When will you stop doing that?!!" He yelled as you did a thrusting kick, your arms holding your weight as your legs hit his, tripping him effectively.