[17] End of The Beginning Pt.1 (+Q/A)

It had only been a day or so after Adora had gone into the woods to figure out how to fix Glimmer, meanwhile, I had fallen deeper into the pit of grief over Entrapta's death. Luckily, Bow and Glimmer had been there to help me through it. 

The castle nurse said it was depression, but to me it felt more like a lack of motivation. Nonetheless, I let her give me the whole talk about how everyone is there for me and that I could talk to her at any time. 

Currently, I was sitting in Glimmers room, struggling my way through a book and listening to her ramble. 

"Shouldn't she be-" She glitched, "-Back by now? She said she was-" Glitch, "Going to get training to-" She groaned at glitching again "fix me!" 

Glimmer continued pacing, "How long is that going to take! Ow!" she hit her knee on a chair, "And what kinda monster puts a chair here!" 

Finally Bow stood up to defuse the situation, "I'm worried to Glimmer, but taking it out on the furniture isn't going to help," 

"We can't sit here and hope that she comes back eventually! We have to do something!" 

I heard bow said 'Like what' before someone suddenly knocked on the door, causing the three of us to turn our heads. 

Glimmer got up and answered it to reveal that it was a palace guard. 

"Princesses, there's, uh, something here to see you," 

"Don't you mean someone?" Glimmer crossed her arms. 

Me and Bow both got up and walked closer to the door, "No, I mean something," the guard moved out of the way and when we looked, we all saw a white horse with rainbow hair walking down the hallway. 

"Our horse!" Bow said excitedly. 

Then, something that I never thought would happen, happened. 

" am my own horse," the horse...spoke, "Call me, Swiftwind!" it did an honestly magical pose and I could feel my jaw hanging open. 

Suddenly Glimmer and Bow screamed and I was crushed in a hug between them both, still honestly confused at what was going on. 

"OUR HORSE CAN TALK!?!?" Bow pointed. 

The horse trotted into the room, "Yeah, I can speak my mind now, pretty crazy. So I was thinking..."

But before it finished saying what it was gonna say, bow spoke again, "HES A TALKING HORSE!" 

"As we've established, now-" 

"HE HAS WINGS!" Glimmer pointed out, and I was starting to just come to terms that the horse was talking. I mean, I have read about horses with the brain capacity of humans before, but they're super rare. 

"JUST LET THE DING DANG HORSE FINISH WHAT IT WAS SAYING AND THEN FREAK OUT," I yelled, finally letting the horse talk. Wow thats something I never thought I'd say in my life. 

"Great! I think Adora needs our help. Since Adora transformed me, I've been able to feel where she is at all times. It's like instinct." Swiftwind looked into the mirror dramatically, "But now I feel a pull, as If I'm being summoned to her side," Bow ran up and touched the horses wing with stars in his eyes. 

"As part of Adora's herd, I need your help. Will you come?" 

Glimmer glitched again, "Of course! Lead the way-" 

I grabbed her hand, "Glimmer, I'm obviously not gonna tell you that you shouldn't go, but what about your glitching? Can you promise me that you can get out of a situation without using your teleportation?" I asked, truly worried for the safety of my friend.