[44] Horde Prime

Lmao Horde Prime reminds me of Twitch Prime- 

- - - 

I watched as Adora (Who was slung over Scorpia's shoulder) slowly began to wake up.

"What happened?" She groaned, "Where are those clones. Did we get them?" Scorpia put the blonde down but she proceeded to fall on her butt. 

I said nothing, letting Scorpia explain, "Okay, um. Don't get mad, but I may have had to sting you. Just a little." 

"What" Adora gasped.

"Well- you were refusing to retreat, an we really really needed to run away." 

Swiftwind spoke up, "Space Clones!" 

"You stung me?!" 

Scorpia covered her face with her pincers, "I'm sorry, so sorry." 

I walked over to the white haired girl and patted her on the shoulder of her exo skeleton. 

Ever since she joined the team, I've seen that Scorpia is such a cinnamon roll. She didn't deserve waste her childhood in the horde. 

"But I don't regret it, and will do it again if needed." Scorpia patted her little hairpoof, "Sorry again." 

Bow crossed his arms over his chest, "Adora, you can't run into battle like that. Not anymore. You have to stop acting like you're invincible. You aren't-" 

She whipped her head around, cutting him off, "You don't need to say it. I know. I made that choice, I'm living with the consequences." 

I quirked an eyebrow, "What were you even trying to do?"

Then she turned to me, "I thought maybe I could get those clones to tell us where Glimmer is being held. Then at least I'd be one step closer to saving her." 

"Huh. That's not a bad Idea." I said, hand on my chin. 

"Wait what?" 

We turned to look at bow, "Trying to fight a troop of clones by yourself is reckless. Catching and questioning one clone is also reckless, but this time we do it together." 

"And with y/n's magic sword thingy." 

- Time Skip - 

Now, we were approaching a group of clones that had taken root at an abandoned town. 

Bow, Scorpia and I hid behind some bushes while Adora walked up to them being all badass. 

"Hey." They looked at her, narrowing their eyes, "Wanna go again?" 

Swiftwind swooped in from behind, knocking one of the bots to the ground. 

I didn't really have to do anything because the rest of the team handled it, but I made sure that there were no other clones nearby (or conscious). 

Bow had managed to catch one in one of his net-arrows and Scorpia electrocuted it, causing it to black out. 

- Horde Primes Ship - 

Glimmer paced back and fourth in her cell, thinking of any possible way she could escape or call for help.

Then, breaking her cycle she walked up to the green barrier, "You can't hold me here forever!" she yelled, pushing against the force field. 

But what she least expected, was a figure to approch her cell. More specifically Catra. 

"Great. You." She glared at the smug girl.