[43] All We Have

Note: From now on I will probably be splitting episodes into two chapters, the reason for this is 1) It saves me time and lets me write chapters quickly so I can get chapters out faster and 2) Bc this way it will help me be able to fit more detail into one chapter and there will be more chapters as well.

- - -

The rumbling of robot soldiers could be heard as I sat in the tree, waiting for my cue to strike.

Suddenly I heard a, "For Etheria!" from another part of the forest and I instantly came out of my hiding place, recognizing the voice as Adora.

Reaching the edge of the clearing I saw how there were two children, desperately clinging onto each other as three flying horde bots were on the ground.

One looked like it had been shot down and the other had been stabbed. No doubt from Adora and Bow.

Upon seeing them, I rushed over, watching as the other princesses slowly came out of their hiding spots as well.

I held onto my metallic stick and hopped into the nearest tree, watching everything go down.

See, my power (As you probably already know) wasn't very useful in this domain because you know, they're robots. And robots don't have brain waves. Meaning I can't control them.

The princess alliance (excluding Glimmer) was now helping the people of Plumeria get to our base safely when there was a sudden gun shot behind us.

Hoping down from my tree, I walked over to Mermista, who smirked at the three Horde bots walking our way.

"My turn," was all she said before using the river behind us to send a wave of water to the bots in front of us (And some of the bots that were scattered along the woods).

After that bow walked towards us, "Come on, let's go before they-"

Adora though, decided not to listen and rush straight into battle with her weird stick that wasn't nearly as good as mine-.

(You heard it hear folks. Adora's a copycat. Let's cancel this bish)

(I'm joking. Please don't murder me)

She defeated one of the bots, but then a bunch more came out of the woods.

The blonde lifted her stick to transform into She-ra, but then remembering that it wasn't the sword of protection.

She was knocked back into a tree, clutching her side as another bot approched her.

Mermista and I both ran over, the blue haired girl speaking what I was thinking, "Adora, chill. You're not She-ra anymore, remember?"

Her eyebrows furrowed and she went straight back into battle, ignoring us both.

I sighed before brushing the situation off and running to destroy a horde bot.

- Time Skip -

Looking down, I watched the comatose girl's chest rise up and down. She was breathing, and I guess that was good enough for now.

I gripped Meissa's hand for a moment before walking out of the medical tent and looking around.

Everyone seemed to have this glint in their eyes. A glint of despair.

We were cloaked by a spell of invisibility, which was reassuring to say the least. But I couldn't help but wonder how long it would last.

I soon approached a table where Bow, Adora, and Entrapta were standing and walked over to them.