01

" i think if we really tried, we can make this work. "

y/n held high hopes for the small living space, holding out her fingers into an l motion trying to imagine for future furnishing. she gained no response so she glanced around the room to meet eyes with her boyfriend who leaned against the doorframe.

her (eye color) hues glistened with delight, making grabby hands like a child which made him chuckle under his breath before closing the door and making his way over.

legoshi shut his eyes allowing the string of thoughts about his future crumble into dust— he can worry later. he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her off her feet so she hangs and her arms draped around his shoulders.

" hey. "

" hello. "

the couple spare a moment of silence between the two, embracing each other and his head digs into her shoulder. he felt her hands rest on the nape of his neck, slowly grazing her fingers across his fur.

the male wolf breaks the silence once she begins to turn a lock of hair, " what do you think of the furniture so far, i know— i know, there's only our bed and a dresser but i'm definitely going to make this feel like a home. "

his eyes lift to glance around the room, nodding in approval into her neck, " i don't care. "

and with that, y/n rolled her eyes at his blunt comment slowly pulling away but he held a tighter grip onto her waist. normally she'd resist but she didn't question it, she enjoyed the way his body pressed against hers.

" home is anywhere with you. "

he muttered into her flesh, placing her onto her feet and saw the admirable pout on her face, she removed an arm from his shoulders and placed it to her chest. she then mouthed quietly, my heart.

the female heard her phone alarm blast throughout the room and her boyfriend was quick to notice her ears dropping with a frown hanging from her lips. he raised an eyebrow once she let go to reach her phone, turning off the alarm and sigh softly.

she tossed her device onto the bed before going through a box that they packed for the move, digging for clothing.

if you are to going to a meeting— you want to be formal.

y/n continued to rummage through the cardboard boxes, fishing out a collared long sleeve and (pencil skirt/pants), nodding in approval then slowly stripped out of her clothing from before.

legoshi moved onto their shared bed, narrowing his eyes down at her phone and took it into his hands. he lifted his gaze onto his girlfriend standing in her undergarments and he knitted his eyebrows, " you never said you wanted to celebrate but i suppose.. "

his hands reached to his belt, unbuckling and her attention averted over to him watching him undo the buckle of his belt and she rolled her eyes while placing on her bottoms, " i have to go to a meeting so can i trust you to use my laptop and make a resume for work. "

the male canine muttered under his breath, fixing his belt before laying onto the bed, " want me to walk you? "

she shook her head side to side to decline his offer before sitting beside him, leaning over to place a kiss onto his lips while putting on her top. legoshi helped her button her shirt before pulling away to continue, " is this a job offer, did you already apply? "

" i honestly think i'm in trouble but what can i do. " y/n admitted, slowly growing curious to why the beastar wanted to meet with her.

out of everyone— her.

legoshi began to groan at the thought of being vacant in their place without her. so his girlfriend drawled, " you know.. "

grinning smugly knowing he was growing anxious by her long pause, " you can always say hello to the suicidal sheep next door or at least keep yourself busy— hopefully i don't take too long. " elaborating a portion of what he could do in his spare time.