03

" legoshi, just punch me— it isn't that hard. "

the male canine yawned in response, lazily tossing his fist towards her to lightly tap her shoulder. she should've known not to ask her boyfriend who refuses to train with her because he feared to hurt her.

y/n rolled up her collared shirt's sleeves as she held her arms up to her chest while he stood with terrible posture, scratching his neck. he loomed over to stare at her blank expression that bored into his tired one and he weakly smiled, " you look pretty. "

her cheeks flushed with a sudden wash of embarrassment from his words, she groaned silently as she stepped forwards to lean against his chest.

legoshi reluctantly wrapped his arms around her before placing a kiss onto her forehead, " what? i'm not lying. "

" stop. " she drawled.

the male wolf turned to face their alarm clock that displayed the regular time and he sighed sadly, " you're gonna be late if you don't go right now. "

her gaze followed his, frowning at the sight. she's been growing irritated with the job as the beastar's little sidekick but that's what you do to get your boyfriend a clean slate. she hasn't done anything so fairly physical, only follow him to meetings and he would rarely allow her anywhere but— it's a start.

the female's bruises were slowly fading but she still held the deep scars. it felt like forever since the fight with riz but it had actually been a week or so but that didn't entirely kill her spirit, it was just a sign to keep pushing forward.

legoshi allowed y/n to part away from him, throwing on black (flats/ankle boots) onto her feet with a long dreaded sigh even she wasn't happy about parting from him. he held his gaze on her form watching crouch to fix her shoes before patting down her clothing that she needed for work.

he really didn't know what her job was considering she never talked much of it but he trusted her.

the male felt his chin be pulled and his lips touched his girlfriend's then she pulled away with a sweet smile, " stop zoning out, dumbass. " she ruffles his locks of fur before taking her keys in her palm, " see you. "

" wait. "

she paused at the doorframe, clutching the thick wood in her hand with concern grazing her eyes which meant he probably startled her. his shoulders relaxed, " i love you. "

legoshi watched y/n's chest drop slowly, exhaling the breath that she held on and shook her head. she always wondered why he loved to make her have heart attacks by simplest actions but if he didn't— she wouldn't have been with him.

considering the first night she met him, she tackled him onto the ground because he was about to consume a classmate.

if he were just a plain canine strolling through the academy, she most likely wouldn't have been interested and went along till she graduated. instead there she is living with her boyfriend in their small home.

" and i love you, legoshi. " she whispered, rushing over to his side and pulled him into another exchange of kisses before planting kisses on his cheeks and forehead, " okay, i got to go. "

she escaped their home to meet with the beastar, himself.

-

" i said to make me look good. "

y/n snickered under her breath as she wrapped the slick skin wrap of white to disguise her boss before entering inside the mangagement with the milk factory. her eyes rolled once she finished, pulling her hands to her sides, " well, either way— without the tape or not, you don't look good. "