10

" and you call everyone else an idiot. "

gouhin whispered, his eyes displayed on y/n's limp body that was sprawled across the mattress. her stitches were finally removed after two weeks, she was on watch everyday and wasn't allowed to get up unless needed.

he watched her shoulders rise slowly to grow back down, she was breathing and alive— that's all he cared for. from her comforter on how she laid on her stomach, the long scar that draped across her spine vertically will be a reminder to him that he almost lost his daughter.

and that aches him.

the panda stepped away from the doorframe, entering inside her room to go through her drawer to receive the gift he had to make for legoshi. one final look at her tired form that rested, he ruffled her fur then turned his heel.

gouhin headed towards the clinic side of the building, entered into a hallway and watched legoshi on the floor with a rag, " legoshi. " he called out for the wolf's attention.

" yef? ( yes? ) "

the panda couldn't help but chuckle at her stupid the teenager looked and sounded, leaning against the wall with a nod of approval, " i didn't expect you to clean up my clinic so well. impressive, considering i'm not paying you. " he stated bluntly, receiving a nod from the canine.

legoshi lifted his hand to his neck, scratching it with an attempted smile, " fink nofing of it. ( think nothing of it. ) "

he stood up from the ground, glancing out the window to take a better look at the city and the black market, " i'm already grateful that you let me ftay here for feveral dayv for free. ( i'm already grateful that you let me stay here for several days for free. ) "

the male canine pointed towards his bandage that wrapped his snout, " my gumv aren't fwollen anymore, fo i'll be leaving today and get y/n when thee wakef up. ( my gums aren't swollen anymore, so i'll be leaving today and get y/n when she wakes up. ) "

the moment he stated that, gouhin pulled out the gift from his pocket, " legoshi, take these. "

he extended his hand towards the male, revealing dentures that replicated his previous fangs, shooting a glance out the window like the teenager did, " i finished your dentures that are modeled after your mouth. "

" gouhin.. " legoshi whispered as he stared at the dentures with admiration.

the panda nodded, confirming that he indeed took consideration for the male not only because he grew accustomed to him but also because he was the boyfriend of his puppy and he just couldn't allow her to be sad for long.

he pushed his hand towards the canine, " now you can speak and eat normally. "

" fank you fo much. ( thank you so much. ) " legoshi cooed.

but that was soon replaced with a stubborn expression, cowering his head to snap away from the dentures and the panda to decline the offer, " but no, fee— i didn't yank off my fangf half-heartedly.. i really don't need fangf anymore, they're in the way. ( but no, see— i didn't yank off my fangs half-heartedly.. i really don't need fangs anymore, they're in the way. )

gouhin began to grow irate from legoshi, he sucked up a deep breath before exhaling outwards. his eyes narrowed towards the teenager who held his arm with a soft expression— whatever his reasoning was, it was a cheap shot.

" how are you going to eat? "

" y/n can feed me like a bird. "

" she won't love you anymore. "

" give me the fangf pleaf. ( give me the fangs please. ) "

he rolled his eyes at the way he immediately switched up to taking the teeth, handing over the dentures into the wolf's hand then watching him slip them into his mouth.