02

" we came to celebrate your new home! "

the 701 canines chanted, waiting outside in the hallway with their tails wagging side to side due to excitement. the owner's of the home both gawked at their friends, not from amusement— but from disbelief.

collot stepped forward with a bag in hand, before embracing the small wolf into his arms and squeezed her. her head was rocking back and forth from the swift movements he kept jerking her body to as if she were a ragged doll.

the sheepdog pouts, " you didn't even tell me you left the academy— your best friend. "

" i never agreed to that. " y/n barked back irately.

collot ignored her statement, stuffing her under his arm like a bag of potatoes and faced towards legoshi, " why did you have to only tell jack? that's cold, you know. " then proceeded to sniff the air before commenting how the room smells like wood.

jack took notice of the insufferable female resisting from his roommate and he sweatdropped after laughing nervously, " sorry, you two.. i had to bring everyone here. "

miguno nodded his head in agreement, waving with a grin, " thanks for having us. "

durham scanned every inch of the home as he took a step forward to greet legoshi with a handshake. the coyote then hummed, " this room is so small, it's about half the size of our room back at the dorm. "

legoshi nodded in agreement, feeling a tug on his jeans and looked down to see the small fox making grabby hands. he leans down to retrieve the tiny canine to climb onto his shoulder, " yeah, well— one room in this complex is only six mats. "

the female canine shoved herself from collot's tight grip, baring her fangs at the males with glares. she watched them all scurry with fear as she barked at the sheepdog, " how are you going to enter our home then fucking harass me. "

she realized what she had said about saying it was their home and her cheeks burned up. her hand flew to her lips, eyeing the males that too noticed what she said.

a small moment passed that they took in the new information from her fresh outburst before they all repeated in a confused tone, " our home? "

legoshi nodded his head in confirmation, watching his girlfriend sulk her way to their shared bed and collapsed face first. a muffled groan echoed from her limp form that sunk further to the comforter.

the canines all began wagging their tails, excited for their previous roommate, " they're getting married, i called it— i'm her maid of honor. " collot barks dibs on the position for the future ceremony.

legoshi sat on the floor having the sheep dog pass him a drink while he stayed, " i'm kind of overwhelmed that you all came here without telling me.. i can barely call this my place with how empty it is.. "

trailing off slowly, feeling guilty that maybe he hurt their feelings with that but overall he was excited for their visit, waving his hands, " i don't you all being here though, please make yourselves comfortable. "

his tail picked up the pace behind him, catching everyone's attention.

collot tossed a bag of (favorite chips or candy) over towards y/n aiming straight on the back of her head then chuckled once he heard her groan quietly. " i was really surprised when i heard you were quitting school and then y/n went to independent studies so everyone grew to believe you got her pregnant. " he admitted as he turned to face the wolf.

the couple both faced the sheep dog with enlarged eyes, both not expecting that rumor to circle around the academy. the female canine turned over to lay on her back,