06

" can anyone please answer the next question? what is a hemorrhagic stroke? "

the teacher pranced around the classroom, waiting for a hand to raise from the students that sat on their desks that were aligned by the steps. he sighed abruptly, wishing his students were productive considering the class was for the top students of the academy.

he went through his class roll, analyzing the names before lifting his gaze onto a specific name, " y/n, please answer the question. "

considering it was a medical class and her father is a doctor, she practically knew the work like the back of her hand. her eyes rolled once he chose her so she sighed, pushing herself to her feet with her hands gripping the table, " it only occurs when a blood vessel in part of the brain becomes weak and bursts open, allowing blood to leak into the brain. "

the class began to mutter how she instantly knew that and there she went with another bored expression. dropping herself back to the seat with her eyes darting at the student next to her that stared at her with disbelief.

soon a moment later, the class packed it up for the day to end and she still needed to have a moment at the club before legoshi picked her up after work.

a black male wolf intervened in her way, waving with a sharply toothy grin and her eyebrow raised, " y/n, can i have a moment with you? "

the female had to lift her head, " what? "

his eyes widened at her immediate response but he scratched his neck with a chuckle, looking quite embarrassed which made her more impatient— the more she stood without legoshi, the more she was returning to the ruthless bitch from the beginning.

" i was wondering if i can take pictures of your notes, i know you only come two times a week and well tomorrow is the last day, meaning we got a quiz tomorrow well— i do. so, can i use your notes? " he pleaded, her eyes wandered around to decide an answer.

but just one question, why exactly her? her shoulders shrugged, taking out printed sheets that formed into a booklet and pushed it to his chest,

" i don't need them anyways. "

as she moved to the side to walk away, he ended up following her like a puppy, bombarding her with multiple questions which caused her to walk the hall with a twitching ear.

her brain felt like exploding just by his personality, there was no way there was a male this nice. sleeky, clean personality and it made her want to throw up from disgust and irritation.

" so you have a boyfriend, huh? how's that? "

" is independent studies hard? "

" how do you know so much about this class anyways? "

just then, y/n stopped in her tracks and raised her hand to smack the side of his head making him wince. his hand flew to soothe the aching part of his head and his sleeve slid down to reveal dark ink spelling something and he immediately pulled it up.

her eyes landed on the tattoo but didn't question it as she made out half of it nor did she bother with it so she made her way down the hall and he still followed.

" why the fuck do you keep following me, i don't even know your fucking name. "

her voice was filled with nothing but softly stoic. his eyes enlarged at the statement before stifling a laugh under his breath. her head cocked to the side with confusion, watching him wither away with his laughter and he honestly thought how she looked was adorable.

the male brought his hand to muffle his laughter but he just couldn't help it, he finally made her crack and he took a soft breath, " i just wanted to hear you use that vulgar tongue of yours— it felt odd not hearing you say fuck, also the name is hibiki. "