The Ooorah 10-Year Podcast - Hosted by @The_Weekend_Write-In (Ep12: Sci-Fi)

For those not in the know, The_Weekend_Write-In hosts flash-fiction challenges over on their profile, while also providing a community for like-minded writers. They also do a podcast, hosted by sleepingdraco and johnnedwill, which has been now going for a year.

We here at the Ooorah Mothership have now passed ten years on Wattpad. The crew's faces have changed over the years, and even the captain's chair is now occupied by a different pair of buttcheeks. Still we go onward, voyaging across the stars, journeying deep into the imagination, always trying to find the next word in whatever tale we're trying to tell. 

Got lost there for a second.

The_Weekend_Write-In kindly decided to make their twelfth episode of their podcast dedicated not only to science fiction, but to Ooorah and to the work we all do.

Current Captain "Madd Dogg" MadMikeMarsbergen, Co-Commander-In-Chief J.J. jinnis, and the honourable Oracle Nablai all sit down, virtually—because that's all the rage these days—and chat with sleepingdraco and johnnedwill about the history of Ooorah and Tevun-Krus, what it all means, science-fiction and how to write it, etc.

It's one of those feels-like-a-once-in-a-lifetime moments, shared for all you mothertroopers.

There are also some flash-fiction stories (all DreamPunk from the three of us 'troopers!) as well!

Check it out on Spotify or on the Weekend Write-In Podcast website, which we'll share in the comments. The external link will go to the Spotify.

Ooorah, and thank you, The_Weekend_Write-In, from everyone at Ooorah!