Two

All Elijah could think about was the beautiful girl he met a couple days ago. She consumed his waking and sleeping thoughts; all he could imagine was her beautiful, round, babydoll face. She had disproportionately larger eyes combined with a small, pointed chin and cherub cheeks. Her lips were small and full for her face. Her nose was round and button-like. He thought it showed her delicate blush wonderfully. She had almond eyes with pin straight black hair that reached her waist. He cooed at her habit of twirling the ends of her hair. 

Elijah knew she was younger. She looked to be around eighteen. Although he was turning thirty in a couple months he couldn't find it within himself to be disgusted with their age gap. In fact, it made him animalistic with joy; possessively proud and overtly protective of the tiny girl. She was going to be his as much as he was going to be hers. He knew, deep within his instinct that they were one day going to be each other's worlds; it would always be them and no one else. 

He already felt adoration for the tiny thing and couldn't imagine not holding, caressing, and kissing her as she snuggled into his chest. The idea of her plopped on his lap after a long day, whining and whimpering against his chest was enough to make him burn for her presence again. The image of them holding one another, caressing and living each other needed to be recreated. He would not fail his imagination. The world owed him this: after everything he's been through, he deserved a chance at redemption.

Elijah watched the clock in his office closely. His heart was pounding with nerves as he envisioned her waiting for him. He had finished work over twenty minutes ago and was now wasting away at his desk counting the minutes that would make his arrival appropriate. 

Elijah wasn't cut out for business: he was aggressive and confrontational which made swaying partners hard. He felt as if he had to put on a a very thin veil over his true self every time he walked into a meeting; he didn't belong in the business world. He wanted to be a lawyer; he majored in political science in college and was about to take the bar exam when his late father, George Micheals, passed away leaving him, his only child, the "throne." His father was a wonderful businessman. He knew how to make people believe in him and his plans; he was charismatic and a schmoozer. Elijah was none of those. When he took over the business he almost ran it into the ground. He had to learn a completely new personality, strategy, and understanding of business with the weight of a legacy upon his shoulders. Being a lawyer was his dream: to right a wrong system and bring justice to those who are innocent and defend the helpless against the corrupt political system Elijah knew all too well. He wanted to be the defender of people like his father who exploit their workers. He wanted to be the greatest protector of working America. What did Elijah become? A part of the problem.

He made changes to his fathers company. He pulled out from East Asia and the Middle East and began producing strictly in America. He despised that big corporate companies that worked out of China and manipulated their citizens for profit. He wanted to be different. This meant his company almost ran into the ground. He had to let go of a lot of workers and at one point Elijah began considering filing for bankruptcy, but as darkness overcame, Elijah saw opportunity and struck it! He invested and diversified production. He worked very hard to build a different brand and managed to beat the odds. 

Elijah, despite trying to adjust the company to be more ethnical, still knew he was like all the other businesses out there. He was no better than anyone else. He still made dirty deals and plans. Corruption still existed. It was in the nature of his work.

Elijah focused on his nerves for his "date" with Clara. He was excited to stare into her pretty chocolate irises and listen to her soften spoken commentary. Despite it being him paying his "debt," Elijah had full intention of spoiling her with far more than a single dress. 

"Daddy...." a soft whimper against his fingers as she sweetly sucks them, like a precious kitten. A hand around her ivory neck. A smirk, then he places his fingers back in her mouth.

"You're such a good girl for dadd—"

"Sir?" A high pitched voice disrupts Elijah. He readjusts and prays there isn't an obvious tint in his face that shows the affect of his imagination.

"Yes, Miss Sow?" Elijah's voice quivers a bit and he wants to bash his head into his desk for acting unprofessional around his personal assistant.

"I wanted to inform you my shift is over and that yours is as well. I sorted out next months schedule and sent it to you.. feel free to revise it Monday. Have a good weekend, sir; try not to stay overtime again," she teases with a pink-lipped smile. He offers her a trained smile in return. No teeth; only a lip smile. He watches her walk away and scratches the scruff of his beard in thought. He laughs dryly because he thought about her for forty minutes unknowingly.

Elijah quickly retrieved his coat, keys, and wallet and walked to his car. He drove faster than normal because he was so excited; he practically trotted to the entrance of the café. There she was: reading Don Quixote again. Instead of talking to her like he did last time, he admired her for a moment or so. Her long hair was slightly curled and her dress was far more suited to the weather. She had black tights with white, frilly, socks and white shoes to keep her legs and feet warm. She had a thicker white dress covering her to about her mid thighs; a baby doll pink turtle neck was protecting her chest and a complimentary lavender coat covered her arms. Elijah couldn't help but drool to himself. She had a babydoll aesthetic: babydoll dresses, pastel clothes, perfect for her doll-like silhouette. He decided that he ought to stop ogling and approach her. This time, he decided a gentle hand on her shoulder and a soft voice would avoid previous incidents.

"Baby," he whispers in her ear; he takes in her heavenly scent: peaches and freshly laundered sheets. She doesn't jump but closes her book and enthusiastically smiles at him. With a light squeak she collects all her items lightening fast. She springs up and is standing tall beside him—Elijah notes that she only reaches his chest.

"You ready to go?" Elijah teases, extending his hand out to her. She nods shyly and clutches his hand. He admires her manicured hands and coos at how soft and unworked her palms were. They were like a kittens paw. As they walk out the café he feels her body tuck closer to his side which makes his arm snake around her waist. He imagines her bare waist pressed against his chest as his lips meet her neck. The sweet sound of her adorable mewls.

"Elijah?"

"My name is daddy, baby" his brain murmurs, but he restrains himself with a soft "hm."

"Aren't we walking there?"

He chuckles at her and shakes his head no. He opens her door and buckled her seatbelt; his mouth practically watering at the delicious and tempting scent. He loves the way she looks in his passenger seat. Her pale aesthetic is a lovely contrast to the black interior and her tiny body being consumed by the big seats satisfies his darker side. A side that screams she's safest with him.

He starts the car and with a quick glance at the fragile baby doll beside him drives away, cautious the entire car ride there.