Canon

Yay! A double update! Wish I could do that for Auburn Sky...so sorry it's taking so long! Writer's block! I have a storyline, but I need details which are a LOT harder. Any ideas anyone? Kay, the reason we're all here...

CHAPTER (14? idrk) SOME NUMBER!! actually, pretty sure it's 15, but i'm too lazy to count lol.

CHAPTER 15!! (I'mma go with that.)

HOORAY!! This is absolutely my favorite chapter, and I'm warning you: It's gonna be long. Not as long as the head and heart theory DON'T WORRY I won't punish you that way. But there may be some rants. Get ready. For the best moment of your lives. (Maybe) (Probably not) (Gotta build up the suspence, y'know?)

SOKEEFE IS CANONNNNNNN.

So yeah, I know, this is totally contradicting my last chapter, but DON'T WORRY! I'm here to save you from the misery you may or may not have endured. That's right. Sokeefe is canon.

SO LET'S GET STARTED!!!

Evidence 1: Heart and Head theory. I'm not going to write the whole thing again because that's just worthless.

I'm going to copy and paste it.

Don't worry everyone, you don't have to read the whole thing again if you did, but there may be some people scrolling through who didn't want to read any chapters but this one because of the title, so for those people, HERE YA GO! (Super sorry for anyone else who has to scroll a bajillion times to get to the next part, but I gotta do what I gotta do to get the message across. Yay!

 Yayyyyy!! The heart and head theory!!! My favorite!!!!!! (Ha, re-reading this while writing THIS chapter and I realize: I WAS WRONG. This is absolutely mt favorite chapter! Btw, the bold means A/N from this chapter (Canon) if you want to read those parts) I'm so excited for this theory because it makes the MOST SENSE and it's the one I want most to be true!! I know a ton of people also have this theory, but I promise, I'm not copying anyone. NOW LET'S BEGIN!! *Warning: this chapter may contain long (and I mean long) rants. (Lmao understatement) And possibly the longest chapter I have ever written. You can skip parts if you want.* ALSO PLEASE, ANYONE WHO READS THIS, PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, AND YOU TOTALLY DON'T HAVE TO AGREE!!! Just please don't write any mean comments. (please)

So to start of this theory...*dramatic music starts playing* Long, long, ago, in a galaxy far, far, away....(just kidding.) ANYway, it starts with the Fandom's biggest ship. TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE!!!. So I'm just going to sum up the chapter in one sentence. But don't worry (or do worry) I will elaborate. Theory: Sophie likes Fitz with her head and Keefe with her heart. NOW I'M GOING THROUGH THE BOOKS!!! (First how she likes Fitz for looks, then going through them again how she likes Keefe in her heart)

Book One, Keeper of the Lost Cities: Mysterious person appears. Tells her she's an elf. Chases her down a road. Vanishes randomly to prove something. Asks her to come with him. Girl doesn't realize how kidnap-y that sounds. Goes with the mysterious, cute elf who she has somehow gotten a crush on. Oh, and he has a weird accent, did I mention that? SERIOUSLY, GIRL, STRANGER DANGER!!! How, HOW, does a guy from a seemingly different country (accent) who tells her she's an ELF manage to kidnap (Oops, I mean take her to the wonderful Lost Cities where she can live happily in peace-NOT. Okay, back to the story/theory) her?!?!

Sophie: He had teal eyes. And...um...brown hair. Super cute. (Oh and he's, um...the brother of a QUEEN so that probably counts for the most)

Me: *smacks forehead repeatedly* *Bangs head against wall repeatedly*

Okay, so summary: Cute guy kidnaps girl who trusts him cuz of his looks. Oh, and he claims he can also read minds, which, granted, could be another reason she trusts him, but I don't like that theory very much.