Mr. Forkle Identity and Brant.

Hiiiiiiiiiii. As I mentioned in the last chapter, I have a theory that Brant is alive and that he's Mr. Forkle.

Think about it. Have Mr. Forkle and Brant ever been in the same place at the same time? (Most likely, but I have a horrible memory and don't remember a certain time, so PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) At least after one brother died in Lodestar? No. (Maybe.)

Also, who was it that "killed" Brant? Mr. Forkle.

So my theory is that Brant/Mr. Forkle tried to infiltrate the Neverseen along with Jolie, but it kind of backfired. But faking his death was the perfect oppertunity to leave the Neverseen without anyone being suspicious. He probably had to tell Oralie to use her as a "witness", but other than that, no one saw it. Plus, maybe if Mr. Forkle really didn't like lying, he wasn't technically because one brother died.

So. Yes. There's a TON of holes. Let me fill them for you.

1. Brant's arm. Wasn't his hand burned of by Grady/Himself? Yes. Yes, it was. So how could he be Mr. Forkle? Mr. Forkle has a hand. Well. They're elves. I'm sure there's SOME elixir that grows back/disguises missing hands. Maybe? I'm really not sure. BUT. Remember in some book that I don't remember? Sophie described one of the notes written by the Black Swan was writtten in "shaky handwriting." Hmmm. I'll let you mull that over.

2. Were BOTH Forkles REALLY in love with Jolie? DId they really take TURNS being with her? *skeptical look* NO DON'T WORRY THAT IS A JERK MOVE AND THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT TO HER. I think ONE of them fell in love with her (hopefully the one alive) ACCIDENTALLY. Remember how in one book that I don't remember AGAIN, someone asks him if he was/is married. He says something like, "What? No, I-I...Well, maybe I did-no, I..." Then stares off into the distance. There was definitely SOMEthing going on there that no one ever elaborates on...so basically I'm thinking one Forkle loved Jolie, and she joined the Black Swan, and they both infiltrated the Neverseen, and other stuff I forget.

3. EWWW FORKLE IS LIKE 87587575 YEARS OLD AND JOLIE IS LIKE 20 THAT'S GROSS. Well, Alden is 100 years older than Della, so there's that. Also, maybe Mr. Forkle is a LOT younger than we think, and his disguise is just an old man. Who knows, really?

So yeah, there are still lots of holes in this theory, but I still need to work them out. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment if you have any suggestion to this theory or other theories, or any questions. BYEEEEE