1K!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHATTTTTTT!!!! You've probably already guessed because of the very obvious title, but I'm going to say it anyway!!

I GOT TO 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's like, not a big deal at ALLLLLL for some (most) (all) people, but that's never happened to me before!!!! I can't believe ittttt!!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for supporting me and giving your inspiration and opinions, it really means a lot to me!!! Oh, by the way, this isn't a theory chapter. Just thought I'd make that clear.

Sooooo.....I'd like to thank EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE who commented on this book and helped me!! (I'm realizing now that this sounds like a closing speech, but don't worry!!! I still have more theories coming!!! It's not the end!! Just a happy day! Yay!)

Yes. When I say I'd like to thank EVERYONE...well, I mean EVERYONE.

artist9me For being so willing to comment, even on the smallest things, and it was nice how you agreed with all my theories and let me know that you agreed with them! Thanks, my crazy!! <3

emeraldolpin714 For being so into my theories, and for adding on to them! It really helped and made me see things in a different light! Love you, my crazy!! <3

fanofkotlc For answering any questions I wrote in the book if I was curious about others' opinions!

Mintchipcookies For continuing to read even though I didn't answer your comment for months-so sorry! Loved your ideas, though-thanks so much for commenting!

Ann5092 For joining in on a comment thread, even though it had nothing to do with the book!

Ari-The-Writer-Enby For being so supportive of my theories and so encouraging! <3

Zbooks202 For being so encouragingly funny and dramatic. You made me laugh!

FOSTERKEEFE4EVA For taking the time to comment even if it was just a short, nice, message. That means a lot! You were also really funny!

1ipod2 For making me SO HAPPY with your comments! I'm so glad your friend liked my theory, and thanks so much for letting me know! It made my day that you took the time to show others! That was really nice! <3

ChocoLatteRain101 For pointing out the things that I didn't notice that I should have noticed, and for being super encouraging and funny. Thank you!!

RyeBread108 For being SO supportive and reading all my theories. I loved how you added your own too because I got to hear your opinion. Thank you for commenting on practically every chapter!! It means a lot to me! <3 u, crazy! ;)

skyfall413 For being really nice and noticing all the evidence I had to find to make my theories! Thank you so much!

-_-The-_-Tea-_- For adding your ideas as well, and for really being into the theory! Thanks so much!!

ghostly_feline For complimenting my theories and being so kind!

summers_shadows For giving me ideas! You included some of your theories, which I really appreciated! It was nice to hear your ideas and opinions! Thank you!

IHeartKeefe For really engaging in what I wrote, and adding other ideas too! Thanks for the funny comments! <3

MageWolf138 For being the first to comment on every chapter, for COMMENTING on every chapter, for being so funny, and for supporting me along the way!! You're so kind and funny, and I laughed at all your comments! It truly means so much to me that you do that! You're a great friend, my crazy!!!!

Fandoms_Unite_1404 For agreeing with my theories, and for expressing it! I'm so glad that it made you change how you were thinking, and I'm so glad you told me! <3

MimiFanbook For giving me great ideas for future theories, and for being so nice! I really appreciate your kindness!

Olubnmi2023 For expressing your emotions (UNLIKE KEEFE) and being really funny. Thank you so much!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! 

If you commented and I didn't mention you, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! You deserve to be recognized, so PLEASE TELL ME or tell someone else who will tell me or something. Also, if I spelled your username wrong or if I spelled someone's username wrong that's not yours but you still want to let me know, ALSO PLEASE TELL ME!!! You all need to be recognized!!!!!!!

Okayyyy, so...I'm now realizing JUST HOW CHEESY THIS IS so.................sorry. Oof. WELL the next chapter will change your minds because.......I HAVE A NEW THEORY AND I THINK IT'S AMAZING. I mean......if I do say so myself.

SO YEAH! Thanks so much for 1k, and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

P.S. ONLY 66 DAYS UNTIL UNLOCKED COMES OUT NOVEMBER 17!!!!!