how it began

60.000 BC:

humanity were created by first civilization and its people, THE ISU. however they rebelled against them when two of the humans, adam and eve managed to escape from their gods and started the rebellion. around that time. the earth was hit by a solar wave from the sun. causing the near extinction of both species. because of that the decided to unite once again to survive. the two species started to inbreed between each other. while the isu population decreased over time the human population increased.

100 BC- 50 BC:

a group of humans found an ISU artifact. the group then become a cult that plans to rule the world using the power of the ISU artifacts. and the people who swore to stop them became the brotherhood of assassins.

21st century:

the fight between the two groups still going on. while the cult changed their name to templars, assassins are still trying to stop them. during their fight, the brotherhood gained two new ally organizations named watchdogs and kingsman. in return of their help, assassins would be more open to deal with issues that are not caused by templars. this alliance then named as SENTINEL. in the early parts of the century the the sun was about the send another solar wave to the world. however it was stopped by an assassin named desmond miles who sacrificed himself while using an ISU Tech. his descendents took his place. after two decades the world forgot about the solar wave, thinking it was just a natural phenomenon and it was not going to effect the world.

THEY WERE WRONG.

the solar wave changed the human gene. specifically the shards of ISU gene that all humans possessed at that time. and the people with that new gene started to develop supernatural abilities. the first one being a baby in china who glow in a bright light. from now on all people started to born with extraordinary abilities that are later called quirks.

200 years later:

the 80 percent of the world population now has these powers. when they first arrived everything changed. the advancement of technology stagnated for over 150 years. almost all of the rules that the old society disappeared and new laws were put in place. during the days of chaos, when people were using their powers as weapons a new type pf people arrived. HEROES. they were the first people to use their quirks for good. eventually becoming a hero became a job. during that time the fight between sentinel and templar still fight each other. many sentinel agents decided to become a hero in order to fight more and supper their ideas. while the templars had to make drastic measures and had to hire villains as hitmen.