The Training {Part 2}

The fitting finished and Nina went back to the BigHit building with Ms. Kim as Taehyung was going somewhere else. He had a free hour, he should enjoy that, Nina thought as she was seated in the car. They reached and she quickly bowed to Ms. Kim as thank you. She had taken up the habit of bowing and Korean culture in the first year here, now it was just natural response.

She walked into the building and toward her office. She had to attend a call from a potential brand. She was a little nervous but tried to to take up points on which she would discuss the business. She needed Taehyung to be in profit, Taehyung's lawyer was here as well. He was going to he here for reference purpose, Nina had to do all the talking and pre-sealing of deal. The main sealing was done by Taehyung.

When the call came, Nina listened intently to their offers and demands. She stated he objections and what she wanted. From what she could tell, they were taking her lightly. She surprised them by going all out and putting her deal up. They said they would think about it. Nina hung up and sighed. She could have done better, she needed to up her game in arguments.

"You were pretty good." The lawyer complimented her. She thanked him and left her office after a little time. Nina closed her eyes in exhaustion and sighed. She loved her job and the money she was paid but sometimes she just wanted to quit and marry someone very rich. She quickly dismissed the idea as she thought back to BTS member's practise hours. She was nothing in front of them. This motivated her immensely and she quickly got to her work.

After half an hour, she called Taehyung.

"Nina!" He said excitedly through the speaker.

"Woah, why are you so excited?" She asked totally forgetting why she had called.

"Jungkookie is trying to act all cute in front of me and I'm accompanying him." He replied. Nina could hear someone asking who was on the phone with Taehyung's voice calling out Nina to them.

"I'm not trying to kill the mood but you have practise in some time." Nina informed.

"Yeah, we know. Thanks for informing!" Taehyung replied. His breathing was a little heavy.

"What exactly are you guys doing?" Nina asked a little confused.

"We were wrestling." Taehyung replied and Nina chuckled.

"You guys are so cute. I ship it." Nina announced.

"You are a Taekooker? Oh my God Nina seriously?" Taehyung asked bewildered.

"I am. Come on time. Enjoy while you can." Nina said and heard faint chuckling on the other side.

"Yeah we are. Nothing sexual though." Taehyung replied quickly. Nina heard chuckling again.

"Am I on speaker?" She asked.

"Yeah. Jungkook wanted to hear if you were a Taekooker himself." Taehyung replied.

"I actually did." Jungkooks voice came through the speaker.

"Ok, I'll hang up now. Bye." Nina said and heard two 'Bye' before she could hang up. She sighed and looked down at her work schedule. She was a little tired but she had work to do. She looked at the amount of mails she had to answer today, only 32 were left and she quickly got onto it.

Nina was immersed in the last reply when she heard a knock. She didn't look up and kept typing away.

"Come in!" She shouted. The person opened the door and sat down at one of the seats. The office was quiet large for Nina but she liked it as it was. It had a balcony windows to look out of. It had a mahogany table with three white rotating chairs. It had a shelf pushed to one wall while the other had decorations and paintings lining up. Nina was free to decorate it as per her but it was her first day, she would think of it after some days.