I'm Here

Nina was dressed in a peach A line dress. It had a golden belt around the middle. She paired it off with a gold chain and pink nude heals. Chul had been relaxing in his room when Nina had come in. She slipped out of the room and knocked on his room.

"Come in." His voice floated through the door. Nina opened the door and smiled at his figure laying in the bed.

"Woah look at you! You going somewhere?" Chul asked with a smile.

"Yeah about that. I'm going on a date." Nina replied nervously.

"Ohh. With who?" Chul asked sitting up and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Um Yoongi." Nina replied sheepishly.

"Woah. That's nice. Have a nice time." Chul grinned at her. She sighed.

"I will." Nina whispered. Chul's eyebrows pinched together as he looked at her face.

"Is something wrong?" He asked softly.

"I'm very nervous Chul." Nina replied with sitting down next to him. He threw his arms around her shoulder and pulled her towards his body, hugging her.

"Oh come on. If he asked you on a date, he already likes you. Don't be nervous." Chul reasoned softly.

"Yeah but he's an Idol. He probably has girls prettier than me lining up in front of him everyday." Nina sighed. Chul rolled his eyes and Nina pouted.

"Well they aren't the ones going on a date with him are they now?" Chul patronized. Nina gave him a deadpan look and he squeezed her shoulder.

"I'm just nervous as hell." Nina stated while resting her head on Chul's shoulder.

"No need to be. Just be yourself. He probably likes that about you." Chul encouraged her. Nina smiled softly at him.

"Thanks Chul. I needed that." Nina thanked him. He grinned and winked at her.

"Anytime, though you gotta bring something for me from this restaurant you're going." He teased and Nina hit his shoulder.

"I'm not going to. Cook your own food lazy ass." Nina said and showed her tongue.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. Nina hugged him again and got up.

"OK so I'm going to fix my hair." Nina announced and left the room.

"Have fun but not too much!" Chul shouted from his room.

Nina rolled her eyes and quickly tied her hair in an elegant ponytail. She sighed looking at the mirror and touched up her makeup. Her phone pinged and she looked down at it.

Unknown:
Hey Nina, this is Yoongi.
Hope you didn't forget about our date.
Address?

Nina smiled at her phone and quickly typed out the message.

Of course I remember about our date.
This is my address.
Xxx x xxx x xxx

Nina walked into her kitchen and gulped some water. She was nervous and it was quiet evident on her face. She tried calming her breathing but the thought of going out with Yoongi was very overwhelming. She sat down at the sofa nibbling on her lip and looking at her phone every minute. After about fifteen minutes, her phone pinged again.

Yoongi✨:
I'm here.
Coming up, be ready.

Nina jumped up and quickly walked into her room looking in the mirror and fixing small things and trying to calm her erratic heart beat down. She gulped and tried to smile but she was way too nervous.