1.

Excuse any mistakes, not edited.

Camille Sinclair

"On my daughter, if you don't move the fuck out my way—,"

"Bitch, fuck you and that bald headed ass baby!"

Again, my little sister was in between whatever her child's father decided to put her in with his hoes.

"Yo, Aries, hold Eléna right quick," I passed my niece to our cousin whether she agreed to hold her or not.

Quickly running around Mario, who was blocking Yasmin's way of getting to his hoe, I decked this bitch in the face.

Soon she grabbed ahold of my hair and it ended up in a brawl on the ground.

"Let my sister's hair go, bitch!," I heard Yas say. Even though this bitch had my hair I was still punching her in the face.

My beef or not, nobody speaks on my niece. Especially since she can't defend herself.

"Stupid bitch," she lost grip of my hair so I took that as an opportunity to stand up and kick this hoe in the face one good time before making my way to my sister who was in Mario's hold.

"Let my sister go Mario before I start swinging on you," I sassed.

Soon as he let her go, she smacked him across the face, "Nigga, how the fuck you gone have some bitch up in my place!?"

"Bro, chill out!"

"Nah, pack your shit and leave. Sick of you and these bum bitches."

The girl was still on the ground, sitting up trying to catch her breath. I stood there as the two went back and forth about their relationship.

And this is why niggas will forever be, NOT SHIT I thought to myself.

Shaking my head, I went to pick up my niece. She was barely one, so I knew everything that was happening was putting a toll on Yas. She was a sweetheart just got caught up with the wrong nigga.

Eventually, Mario and his lil' girlfriend left after he swore up and down Yas was foul.

"Can y'all believe that nigga? Saying I'm wrong but he had a bitch up in my crib," she scoffed.

"Try to calm down, cous," Ivy tried to convince but we all knew when Yas was mad, she was mad.

"I can't. I want you to put that voodoo shit that you do be doing all on her," she told.

We all let her rant for a bit before we decided to go inside.

"And this bitch— oh hell nah, these are brand new bundles," I complained as a piece of my track came out.

Stupid bitch ripped my weave out.

"Y'all just need to address coparenting when the tension dies down," Aries said.

"Aries, don't you think I've tried? He don't wanna do shit for Eléna unless he's in my guts," she waved off the idea as she rocked Elèna to sleep.

"I'm still mad about my damn weave," I said still in disbelief that I'm holding my $400 worth of hair in my hand.

"Really, Cam?," Ivy side eyed me.

"Bitch, don't look at me like that. I have every right to be mad. And Yas, I get it you're young but stop giving into that nigga without him getting any consequences. I be getting into fights every two weeks because of y'all," I complained seriously irritated with my sisters on and off relationship.