2.

Excuse the mistakes, not edited

Rashad Michael

"Boy, she socked you good," Tooca laughed, passing me the blunt. Mario waved him off as he held a mug on his face.

"Shut the fuck up. Stupid bitch always want to start shit."

"Serves yo' ass right. How you gone bring some random to your baby mama house, nigga?," I was amused to how dumb Mario could be at times.

Him and his shawty always went back and forth but this a first that we saw him with a black eye.

"I should go report her ass for domestic violence. Bitch, tried to Ike me," he huffed.

"Listen, Tina. You keep putting yourself in those positions. Why keep dragging that girl along if you ain't gone commit?," I asked, passing the blunt to him.

"Nigga, who is you? Dr. Phil or some shit? Fuck out my face."

"Yea, ight nigga. Watch she gone get a new nigga," I spoke, texting some shawty back who I met at the club last night.

"And I'll fuck him up," he stated, and I shook my head.

"Look at him, he mad," Tooca joked as Hakeem walked to the back of the shop.

"Y'all so unprofessional. Smoking a blunt on the job."

"Look at this lil' nigga trynna teach us some responsibility. Didn't you just get yelled at for not doing yo' mamas dishes?," Tooca joker as he slouched in his seat pulling from the blunt.

Hakeem smacked his lips as he sat down. We continued to talk some shit until we decided to open up for the day.

I currently own a barber shop. A couple actually. I ain't no slanging, gang banging ass nigga. My momma wasn't having none of that shit when I was growing up.

Tried to get to that fast money back in high school cause I saw her struggle for a bit but after getting caught up and sent to Juvenile hall I had to get my life together or my mama was gone send me to boot camp.

Other than that my life growing up was solid.

"Damn, Mario. Who beat you up, bruh?," Hakeem asked, getting all in his face.

Mario smacked his lips, and put his hood over his head.

*
1 hour later...

"Nah, man, I'm just saying. Why the fuck do I need to pay for some bitch to stay with me?," Gerald had the whole shop on topic with the women in today's generation.

"All that city girl and hot girl shit is hoe behavior!," one of my employees dapped him while cutting his hair.

"Deadass. So why would I spend all my money on that?"

"Maybe because they value their time and tired of staying with niggas for who they are," We all turned out heads to see Mario's baby mama and the shawty I seen last night at the club.

Popping her gum, she made eye contact with me before grinning.

"Awe hell, y'all better shut up," Tooca said motioning towards the shop, while lining someone up.