4.

Excuse the mistakes, not edited

Aries Rae

I read the bill from Rent-A-Center and scoffed. They always pestering a bitch about some damn money for this little funky ass furniture. I can't wait until I can get my new living room set so they can leave me alone.

"Ivy, what the fuck I tell you about leaving your shit in the living room!?," I yelled picking up all the candles, crystals, and herbs.

"My bad!," she called back.

Sighing, I made my way into her room with her items, "Didn't I tell you every time you do a ritual, you clean up after yourself?"

"Aries, I said my bad, okay? I won't do it again," she mumbled as she laid her edges.

Rolling my eyes, I sat on her bed, "You got that school club today?"

"Nope, Ms. Mira canceled today."

"Alright, be ready when I pick you up. I don't feel like waiting, Ivy."

Smacking her lips she turned towards me. I raised my eyebrow, "Is that my sweater?"

"Aries, can you please get out? I'll be out in a sec," she said, putting on some mascara.

Rolling my eyes, I left her room tripping over an ashtray. I looked down and saw the small bits of blunts and sighed but continued my exit.

After finally getting out her room, we were on the way to our place of separation.

"Don't forget, Ivy!," I shouted as she got out the car.

"Alright, Aries, dang," she rolled her eyes and slammed the door.

I smirked knowing I got on her nerves, vice versa, but I love her. I'd do anything for my sister, and I was overly protective. I'm always on her ass but I know she knows better.

It's just us. Our parents passed a year back due to a car crash, and it wasn't easy trying to cope. Ivy felt it the hardest since she was the one that actually lived with them. I had to live with Aunty Olivia, my cousins Yas and Cams mama.

My parents were only teenagers when they had me and struggled a little bit. Back and forth between shelters and trying to find a stable job until they got one and finally were able to get somewhat stable in life. By the time they got me, they were already on the process of having Ivy.

Which I'm not resentful at all. They made sure to make time for me whenever they could, and always spoke and gave love into my life. Very amazing parents. Just so sad they left before we could actually show them our life.

Arriving to Cams house I knocked on the door, "Camille, open this damn door! Got shit to do now!"

The door swung open and I was approached with a dark eyed bright face. I grinned and pinched her cheek, "Morning star-shine;the earth says hello."

She swatted my hand away, and stepped back groaning.

"Ew, not liking this energy," I scrunched my face closing the door behind me and heading straight for the kitchen. "What you got to eat?"

"Don't come in here with that witchy shit, and bitch you always eating up my shit. That's why my budget be off," she complained sitting at the island.

"Oh, bitch. See now I feel like something wrong. Speak," I said as I poured a glass of orange juice.

She stared at me before tilting her head back, "Nothing. Just had a long night with work, and I got a date tonight—,"

"WITH WHOOO?," I asked, almost spitting my drink out.

If anyone knew Cam, they knew how boujie her stuck up ass was. So to hear the word date come out her mouth was a shocker.

"Well if you'd let me finish. It's with a guy named Rashad—,"

"Mario friend?," I gave a stank face.

"Damn, can I talk?"

I held my hands up in surrender as I waited for her to explain this shit.

"He's been bothering me about going on a date for like a week, and last night some shit happened with a drunk dude and he came to the rescue so I said why not," She explained as she scratched the top of her bonnet.

"Mhm, at least he ain't ugly," I complimented as I leaned my elbows on her counter.

"Yea, I don't do ugly baby," She told.

"So you just gone lie like you ain't date that one dude from high school—,"

"AHT! No bitch, I was in my glow up stage. We not speaking on that bum," She hopped out her chair and headed to her room.

"You remember Darnell, lil ugly fish bowl head ass!," I laughed, almost doubling over.

"It ain't that damn funny," She yelled form her room.

"Uh, yes it is. Now hurry up! I got to pay this bill before rent-a-center come by and try to get my furniture!," I yelled back and got on my phone.

——

Alright y'all sorry for the slow updates. I'm going to update my other books this upcoming week. Sooo stay tuned.

Also, this is Aries introduction. Hope y'all like her.