Calm is What You Need | Sadnap

Implied depression, suicide attempt, self-harm

I am not a professional regarding these topics. Most stuff written are for the sake of the story. If you struggle with some of the topics mentioned, please seek proper help or talk to someone you trust.

***

"George give me back my helmet!" Dream exclaimed while running at George in Minecraft.

George was running away, laughing as he watched Dream in 3rd perspective mode. He was approaching Sapnap. Sapnap swung his arm and said, "Give it to me!"

George just ran passed him, not hearing or caring about what he said, his laughs drowning him out. Sapnap played it off. He saw Dream coming behind and punched Dream to help George.

"Sapnap stop!" Dream exclaimed while continuing on with his chase, Sapnap just chuckling.

This continued on for the night, Dream and George bantering, while Sapnap tried to include himself. From time to time they would respond to him, but Sapnap didn't think it was enough.

Sapnap was feeling a bit salty, so he left the call without saying another word. He rolled back in his chair after turning his pc off, then headed to his bed.

He didn't even bother to change his clothes, turning the lights off and hopping onto his bed. He scrolled through Twitter for a bit. He did see a lot of appreciation for Sapnap, which made him happy, but what was the point if your own friends don't even care about you?

Sapnap then ignored them for the rest of the week, not that he really had to, not getting much messages. Both Dream and George were busy, he thought, busy with their own stuff.

Then a video came out. Sapnap thought it was fine, they always make other videos, Sapnap sometimes busy studying. But then there was another, and another.

Sapnap was starting to feel helpless. He didn't make many friends, cutting some of them off to be closer with Dream and George. Sapnap tried to take the initiative, not wanting to be too bitter.

They were streaming, so he thought this was the perfect time to hop on, "Hey guys!" Sapnap said while joining the call.

"Hey Sapnap, I was just about to end my stream..." George responded.

"No worries, go ahead" Sapnap said back.

George did his outro, advertising his merch and raiding someone. He then ended his stream. It was just George, Sapnap, and Dream.

Dream and George started talking, not really giving it a second thought. Sapnap didn't want to interfere, so he stayed quiet, listening. They didn't ask him any questions, they just talked.

Sapnap started scratching his wrists, until he didn't realize he was bleeding. He wasn't feeling well, he wanted to leave. Sapnap didn't know if he should leave like he did last time, but decided at least this time he should say something, maybe they'll realize he's there.

"I'm leaving now, I'll see you all later" Sapnap said. No one responded. Sapnap sighed, leaving the discord call.

He went to the bathroom, looking for something familiar. He found what he was looking for deep in his cabinets, his blade. He put it against his wrists, the feeling he's been missing in his life for so long.