I Wanna Ruin Our Friendship | Georgenap

Yes this is a ship, no please don't run away.

***

"I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead~"

It was a normal afternoon. The sun was blazing above, shining down on the both of them. Sapnap leaned closer to George, facing him. George's mind was elsewhere, Sapnap taking in all of the brunette's features with the advantage of the sunlight.

Sapnap looked at George's eyes, appearing as pools of honey. His hair was short but soft, wanting nothing more than to grab it. Next his eyes traced down to his lips, slightly parted. They were pink, maybe from always being chapped yet they now seemed to be glossy.

Sapnap's hand twitches while he resists to grab onto George's hair, one hand grabbing his back. While Sapnap roughly kisses him, fighting for entrance but a smile playing on George's lips, a light pink dusting his cheeks. George would lean in, pushing Sapnap down onto the bench, winning their fight for dominance while Sapnap melted under his face, still a smirk with a light pink settled in.

Sapnap is woken up from his trance when he sees George clear his throat, looking at his with brows furrowed but a smile on his lips. Sapnap smiled back at him, I want to ruin our friendship.

***

George practically begged Sapnap to head to a party with him. It was a distant friend of Dream's that invited them all, and George wanted Sapnap to get out of his house. Sapnap was slumped with assignments, telling Dream countless times that he wouldn't be able to attend. When George shows up on his doorstep with a wide grin, Sapnap immediately starts to get ready.

Now they're here, Sapnap standing with a drink in his hand. He's lost George not too long ago, mindlessly wandering around, bumping into a few of his friends and having pointless conversations. Sapnap started to feel heat creeping in, his headband not doing much for him. Sapnap finds a balcony, hearing the distant noise of music fading. There's a few couples on the balcony, probably to get away from the party for some time alone.

Sapnap looks at them, a feeling in his stomach that he can't quite explain. Sapnap looks up at the moonlight, starting to get lost again. He thinks he can see George, George shining as bright as the moon above him. Sapnap smells the flowers, imagines they're like George, the sickly sweet sensation.

Sapnap takes a quick chug of his glass he was holding, heading back inside in hopes of finding his friend he came with. Sapnap sees a familiar hair of brown, hope igniting inside of him and following the familiar scent.

Then he sees it. He sees George in the corner, making out with some girl. The girl has her arms around George's neck, George slowly kissing the girl back, holding a glass in one hand and the other around the girl's back. The kiss was gentle but Sapnap could see the sparks fly around them, his sparks.

Sapnap starts to feel sick, running away to a nearby bathroom. People call out in frustration when he pushes them aside, Sapnap ignoring them while he covered a hand over his mouth. Once he finds the door of a bathroom open, he quickly rushes in and closes the door in a haste, emptying out the contents of his stomach. Sapnap flushed the toilet after he was done, heading over to the sink to cool himself down. He slapped water on his face hoping to wake up from this out of place dream.

He looked at himself in the mirror, he saw something. He saw himself, down against the bed, he had a smile plastered on his face, the point of view he was watching from looking straight into his deep black eyes. The dream quickly ripped itself away as Sapnap backed away from the mirror, realizing his surroundings.

He ran out of the bathroom, looking around desperately for anyone. He spotted a lime hoodie talking to some friends. He didn't care, rushing over to the figure, holding onto his hoodie and crying into his sweatshirt not caring who saw. Sapnap begged, and Dream comforted him, leading him outside and back to his house.

***

Sapnap thought it would be nice to go out, it's been a week after all. After Dream dropped him at his house, Sapnap confessed everything to Dream. Dream was surely shocked but tried his best to comfort the sobbing figure and told him everything will work out, to trust George.

What was there to trust? It wasn't George's fault, they were never dating, all Sapnap wanted to do was to ruin their friendship.

Sapnap pulled on his black trousers with a white pattern along the side. He put on a white t-shirt with a small fire emblem in the middle, finishing his outfit off with a white bandana tying his bangs back.

Sapnap walked through the park, reminiscing about the time both he and George sat on the bench, Sapnap being able to shamelessly look at George all he wanted in the sunlight. Sapnap came at a crossroad in the park. He thought for a moment, heading left, towards the bench.

Sapnap kept his eyes down, avoiding looking at the bench despite his choice to take this path. He couldn't help himself with the sun's warmth against him, to look at the bench. He was surprised when he was met with another, turning their eyes to looks at Sapnap.

And Sapnap was met with honey pooled eyes.

George jumped up from the bench, Sapnap at a loss for words. George took Sapnap's hands in his own to make sure he stays, not wanting to let him go. George bites his lip, looking away but then looking determined.

"I wanna ruin our friendship."

Sapnap froze, back stiffening, did he hear those words right?

"We should be lovers instead" George says now more determined, a smile emerging on his face.

Sapnap stared at George, trying to stop the tears and wide grin starting to form.

"And I don't really know how to say this..."

"Cause you're really my dearest friend" George finished.

Sapnap was stunned but no feeling could describe the happiness that was going to burst into tears. He looked at George, squeezing his hands, while George seemed to wait for an answer.

George got his answer, quickly leaning in towards Sapnap. Sapnap grabbed George's head and back to steady himself, George leaning down slightly and touching Sapnap's lower back while his other hand rested around his shoulder.

The kiss was nothing soft, it was rough, George fighting for dominance, Sapnap as stubborn and only fighting back. George seemed to win, pushing Sapnap back and then both rolling into the grass. They both were in a bit of shock, George propping himself up by putting his hands beside Sapnap's head, a smile on his face.

They both giggled, Sapnap reaching up to pluck a strand of grass out of his hair, but then took George's face in the palm of his hand. Sapnap took a sigh of relief, "I really am holding my world."

George flushed, "Well I'm on top of my world" he grinned, the pink still evident on his cheeks even behind his confidence demeanor, "Let's take this somewhere else?"

Sapnap nodded, George rolling off of Sapnap, helping Sapnap up. George held out his arm, Sapnap giggling while taking it, both of them singing in their heads on the way home.

I wanna ruin our friendship.

***

Bonus:

The moonlight shone through the room, capturing Sapnap's black eyes, sparkling in the night's lights. George slowly took his headband off, letting Sapnap's bangs fall. Sapnap was panting, sweat on his face and lips, gasping for air.

George couldn't help but admire the sight. Sapnap looked at George desperately, wanting to smell the flowers all over again. George smirked knowing he was keeping Sapnap waiting for too long, leaning down to tuck his face next to Sapnap's neck.

George breathed softly, sending shivers up Sapnap's spine. This was enough for Sapnap, glad the roses were now next to him, and knew that they weren't too sick after all.

/~\