Our Precious MC

A/N: Couldn't find what I want so I use Pitz Maker

Name: Rin ???

Adopted Name: Rin Komori

Age: 15

Birthdate: 14 August

Height: 180cm

Weight: 63kg

Race: Vampire

Mother: Layla ???

Father: ???

Adopted Father: Seiji Komori

Adopted Sister: Yui Komori

Appearance:-

Eye colour: left: blue right: bright purple

Hair colour: Mint green

Skin: Pale

Extra: Wears a black eye patch on his right eye. Has an ear piercing on his left ear. Usually wears hoodies with blazers, jeans and sneakers (reason: "It's comfy," says Rin).

Personality: Lazy and usually a calm person but a total genius and savage. Just don't make him snapped.

Hobbies: Sleeping, patting his wolf, playing the piano, eating sweets, spending time with the brothers (if he's not lazy and has energy to do it). Also, teasing Yui or spilling facts about her.

Likes: Quiet, sleep, his (beloved) bed, piano, sweets (apparently has a sweet tooth but not as much as Kanato), the Sakamaki brothers (if they didn't disturb him or make him angry) and the most important of all, his precious silver fox, Rigel.

Dislikes: Yui, Seiji, the church, fake people, anything that is energy consuming, anyone who annoys him or disturb his sleep also people who dares to hurt or take his wolf. Including people taking his eye patch without his consent.

Powers:

-All the usual powers that vampire has (super speed, hearing and etc.)

-Talk to animals.

-But the most special one is his right eye. He can see the past or future of someone (including animals) also orders them to to do anything he says by looking into their eyes using his right eye. Reason why he covered it is because his power is too strong that whenever he makes an eye contact, he instantly sees either the past or the future of the person even animals. So he got annoyed by it and he does not want to see the things he did not want to see so his mother gave him the eye patch. He did try to control his power but it's quite difficult but he does try from time to time if he's up for it. Nevertheless, he still prefer to use the eye patch.

~Warning! Mention of abuse!~~

Bio: Found by Seiji in the forest alone when he was five years old. Yui already hates him ever since Seiji brought him from the forest. At first he was treated fine, but when he was discovered being a vampire. Everyone abuse him by insulting him, starving him, whipping him everyday or cutting names on his skin but due to his healing ability, Rin always gets healed the next day which cause everyone to despise him more.

Although, they do this in secret and does not tell Yui of him being a vampire just to keep her safe and pure. They just warned Yui not to go near him and just pampers Yui making Yui having a bitchy attitude and an attention seeker.

Though, Rin doesn't care about any of this so while they pampers Yui during the day, Rin usually hangs out at the nearby streets (his favorite place is the music shop where he usually plays the piano) or in the forest where he also met Rigel. Whenever he returns to the church, Rin always tells Rigel to stay with his family because he doesn't want Rigel to get hurt because of him. Apparently, Seiji knows about Rigel so when he forced Rin to go with Yui and to make sure she does not die, Seiji used Rigel to threatened him.

~~End of warning~~

Extra info:

- He refuse to drink human blood, only once which he regrets as he complained it tastes disgusting.

- He prefers animal blood but he usually ask for their permission first. That's also how he got Rigel but I'll explain more about it in the story.

- He will get enraged whenever someone dares to snatch his eye patch or hurt his wolf or take him away by forced.

- More info about his past will be explained in the story.

Author's notes:

- Sorry, it's definitely not yaoi.

- Sorry to Yui's fans because Yui will be OOC here.

- Those who does not like that type of story then don't read it.

- Critical comments are welcome but not hate comments.

- The relationship of the MC and the brothers will be brotherly relationship.

- My writing may not be good since I'm still learning.

- This is my first book so hopefully it's good enough.

- Finally, enjoy reading this story!