1

Rin's POV

"WAKE UP!"

'Tch! So annoying! Can't this woman ever let me sleep peacefully!'

I woke up and glared at my sister who flinched seeing my deathly glare. Serves her right! She dares to disturb my sleep.

"H-hey! Don't be angry! It's just that we're going to arrive soon!"

I just keep glaring at her and see she's rolling down the window and look outside. 'What's the point of looking outside, she already knows we're going to arrive yet she does that. Ugh! She so dumb!'

It seems that I said it out loud because she shouted, "Hey! I'm not dumb! You're the one! And I just want to see the view!"

"Oh really? I'm dumb? Says the girl who fails her exam when the questions are so easy that even elementary students can answer," I said with one of my eyebrows raised.

"Shut up! It's just that I didn't know there's an exam on that day...," she tries to explain which is a lame excuse.

"Yeah right, flatbread. The teachers gave every student the schedule for the exam two weeks in advance AND literally announced about the exam the day before it was held," I exposed the truth.

"Tch! Just shut up! Don't make me punch you, Rin! Just why did father make you come with me?!" she shouted at me.

"Let me see if you dare. And FYI he orders me to make sure you're not dead and if not for he's threatening to kill Rigel, I would never ever want to follow you, Flatbread," I clarified sleepily as I pat my wolf whose been sleeping around my neck.

"Hah! Looks like you're just nothing but a scarifice if I'm in danger. And why do still bring that thing?! I hate it! It's so dirty and flithy!"

She just crossed the line! My hand slapped her face that is full of make-up. 'Ughh! Now I need to wash it but I'm lazy and it's her fault to call my precious Rigel that.'

I look over her who look fuming with anger as she touched her cheek which red from my slap. But I ignored her as I'm now giving attention to Rigel who is startled by me suddenly moving.

"Sorry, Rigel. Just go back to sleep, I know you need it. And it's nothing she is just being dumb like always," I said to him who just nodded sleepily as he continues his sleep around my neck. I really don't understand why he likes to sleep there.

Then I turned my attention to Yui whose seems to be ranting angrily because I slapped her. Fortunately, I tuned her out. She was about to said something when the taxi driver said something.

"YOU! YOU DARE TO-"

"Excuse me, but we have arrived."

Yui immediately changes her attitude from the bratty girl to the fake angel she is. She thanks the driver softly and paid him. Then we exited the taxi and take our luggages. We see there's a huge Victorian style mansion in front of us and Yui starts to fascinated by the view while I just stare at it like it was a normal thing.

Suddenly it started to rain and Yui being Yui, immediately runs off into the mansion without knocking on the damn door as if it's her house. Ugh! But I'm too lazy to go after her so I just teleport to the entrance because duh, I can teleport so why run and another reason is that it's not energy consuming and I want to conserve my energy.

After I teleport, I heard a loud scream that is definitely coming from a certain someone. 'What did she do now?!' I thought irritatedly.

I walk into the mansion which is unsurprisingly dark, then I was met with the sight of my dumb sister being pinned down by a redhead teenager. 'Great! She's being a attention seeker now! And she really wants that kind of attention?!' I thought.

"Rin! Help me!" she demanded.

"Umm... No," I replied to her.

"Now Ore-sama is going to take you!" declared the redhead.

"Ayato, please refrain from doing such things here," a voice said.

"Damn it, it's Reiji."

I look over and see a man who dressed exactly like a butler standing. 'Hmm.. he looks familiar. Where did I see him? Oooh! He's that young man! Wow! This means this mansion belongs to vampires.'

Then I saw Yui running straight towards the man. 'Does she ever learn her lesson?! The first stranger already wants to take her and now she thinks another stranger is going to help her?! Ugh! I really want to know what's going on in her brain!'

"Please save me!" She shouted at 'Reiji' who obviously doesn't care about her.

"And who are you?" The butler like man asked my acting-as-a-victim sister.

"My name is Yui Komori and my father said that I would be living here." She introduced herself and only herself. 'Wow! I'm invisible now!' I thought sarcastically.

Reiji frowned and looks over to 'Ayato' and said, "I've not been informed about this. Ayato, do explain about this matter."

Ayato just scoffed and said, "Tch! I don't know about this either, Pancake here doesn't tell me anything. Pathetic!"

"What?! That's because you suddenly attack me so I can't explain. And what did you just call me?!" Yui shouted at him.

"Didn't you hear me? I call you Pancake! Baka!" The redhead drawled.

"Hey! I have a name and it's Yui Komori! Also, I'm not a pancake!" Yui complained.

"Yes, you are. You're as flat as a pancake, flatbread," I said suddenly which makes the two men look at me surprised I was there the whole time.

"Shut up, Rin!"

"Enough! Follow me to the living room and then we can have an explanation from both of you," Reiji said as he turned around and walks up the stairs.

I feel someone is watching me so I turned around and see a real butler appearing out nowhere and proceed to take my sister and mine's luggage. I just shrugged while starting to follow Reiji.

I sat down on one of the armchairs in the living room. Then Reiji was about to talk when we heard a flirty voice, "fufufu~ Looks like we have a human girl now~~"