6

Rin's POV

"Well.. about that... Everytime Pop tart try to cooks it will definitely ended in a disaster which she would definitely be forgiven. One time she nearly destroyed the whole kitchen because she forgot to turn off the fire. Even if she did succeed to make food, it would be burned or uncooked. Despite all of that, she was still allowed to be in the kitchen. Tch! How annoying!" I complained as the triplets laughed.

"In that case, she is not allowed to go the kitchen then. Okay, all of you go back to your class and Ayato, take responsibility and bring her to the mansion," said Reiji.

Then all the brothers teleport to wherever their destination is. I feel like skipping class because I just know that I already whatever the teacher is going to teach. Hmm.. what should I do now? Does this school has a music room?

I started to walk around when I feel an intuition telling me that Pop tart is going to die or something bad is going to happen to her as usual. But I just ignored it since Ayato is with her so why should I care? It's not like Ayato is trying to kill her.

I walk around to find the music room and I eventually found it. I enter the room and it was nice. I see my favorite instrument, the piano, I smiled a bit and walk over to it and sat down. Rigel who has been sleeping has finally woke up and jump down to the floor and sat there obediently.

"Want me to play something?" I asked him and I got my reply in my head, 'Yes!'

I smiled softly at him as I run my fingers crossed the piano keys. What should I play? Hmm... Oh! I know how about that one. I took a deep breath and start playing.

~Meanwhile in the broadcasting room of the school~

3rd Person POV

"Let's see... Computer off, sound off blah blah.. okay let's go to class."

The student stand up and walks over to the door, opened it and went outside. He closed the door and locks it not noticing a broom fell down and push the student's cup of coffee. The coffee spills onto the broadcasting system which makes it malfunction and cause the audio from the music room to air throughout the school.

With the student, he realized he forgot his coffee and came back to the room. Then he suddenly heard music coming from the school's speaker which made him froze. He frantically ran towards the room and opened the door. He saw the mess and said, "Shit! I am so dead!"

~Moving on~

Everyone is in their classes with their teacher teaching them. Out of nowhere, music is heard. Someone is playing the piano. The song that was played sounds so sad yet so enchanting. Everyone stops what they're doing even the teachers as everyone is now listening to the music. Some feels the feeling of longing for someone, while some cries even though they don't know the reason why they're crying. Everyone feels something due to the music. But the Sakamaki brothers except for Ayato since he's at the mansion with Yui, all had the same thing on their minds, 'Why does this song feels so familiar? Where did we heard it before?'

While everyone is listening, Rin who has been playing the piano didn't realize that everyone heard him playing the piano. He also did not realize Shu was in the music room too and was resting peacefully on the sofa until he heard someone plays the piano.

Shu opened his eyes to see who is playing the strangely familiar song. He saw Rin playing the piano. Suddenly, Shu widen his eyes because he also see something else.

~Vision~

Shu sees a young boy who has the same hair colour as Rin but has a blurry face playing the same song on the piano. Shu also sees there were him and his brothers when they were children standing around the young boy. When the song ended, the young boy turned towards the young Sakamaki brothers and said, "********, how was it? Is it good? Do you like it? I wrote it especially for you guys!"

"It's beautiful, ***," said the young Shu.

"It's perfect, ***," said the young Reiji as he smiled softly.

"Yes, it's definitely is good!" Exclaimed the young Ayato.

"Of course, it is!" Said the young Laito.

"It's good, ***. Even Teddy agrees." Said the young Kanato.

"We all love it, ***. Thank you." Said the young Subaru as he blushed.

"Yay! You all love it! Then I will play this everyday!" Exclaimed the young boy excitedly as all the Sakamaki brothers smiled and agrees with the young boy.

~Vision ends~

After the vision ends, the song also ends, there were a lot of questions in Shu's mind. 'Who is that boy? When did they ever meet him? Why didn't anyone remember about him? Why does he look like Rin? Just who is Rin?'

Shu then sees Rin talking to no one? Well in his perspective only. Rin was actually talking to Rigel. Shu feels confused so he asked Rin who seems to be surprised seeing him there.

"Who are you talking with?"

"Eh! Shu? When did you get here?"

"I've been here the entire time. Just who are you talking with anyways?"

"Oh, I'm talking with Rigel. I have the ability to talk to animals."

"Oh."

Then it suddenly became quiet and somewhat awkward. Rin who is feeding Rigel with cherry tomatoes check the time and said, "School's over. So I guess we should go to the limo now."

Shu just nodded absently as his mind is still thinking about the whole situation. The two vampires then teleported to the limo and meets with the rest of the brothers there. The ride was silent until Laito breaks it by saying, "Hey, did you guys heard the music that was played just now?"

"Yes, Laito. And if you're wondering, yes, we also feels the song is quite familiar," said Reiji.

"But who played it though?" Asked Laito to no one in particular.

"It's Rin," answered Shu.

The brothers widen their eyes as Shu told them who played the piano while Rin who seems to be daydreaming suddenly said something as he heard his name being mentioned.

"Uhh.. did any of you call me?"

"No, but Rin did you play the piano just now?"

"Yes, I did... Wait! How did you know I played the piano?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?! What the hell just happened?!"