5

Rin's POV

I enter the classroom and heard the girls started to whispering to each other while the boys except for Reiji and another boy glaring at me. Probably due my instant popularity with girls.

Anyways, I stand beside the teacher who appears to be trying to flirt with me by pushing her chest towards me which appears to be flat. Great we have another Pop tart who is also an attention seeker. Ugh!

"Please~ Introduce yourself~" said Pop tart #2 while winking flirtatiously at me.

I just ignored her wink and start my introduction, "My name is Rin Komori."

Pop tart #2 frowned and said, "Can you tell us about yourself even more? Like your age, birthday, status, where do you live, family and more."

"I'm single but I have no interest in any relationship. Sorry not sorry. Where I live is none of your concern. Family... Let's see... Um... My mother is dead, my biological father is unknown, Seiji Komori is my legal guardian but I don't consider him as my father, Yui Komori is my adopted older sister but I also don't consider her as my sister. My birthday is 21 August. As for my age... I'm 15 years old."

"Ehh!! 15 years old!! How are you in third year high school?!!" One of the student asked/shouted.

"Well, I'm a genius and the principal said that I should be third year despite my young age so yeah here I am. Why you got a problem?"

"Uhh... No, just asking."

"Excuse me, then how are you so tall when you're like 15?" Another student asked.

"I just grew tall."

"Okay then, thank you Mr. Komori. Does anyone have anything else to ask?"

"Umm.. I have a question."

"Go ahead, Mr. Tachibana."

"Why do you wear an eye patch?"

"That is none of your business."

"Mr. Komori, please don't be rude."

I give her my death glare and she immediately shut up. I walk to an empty seat at the back of the classroom and sat down.

After few minutes passed, the class finally starts but I already know what's Pop tart #2 is teaching so I got sleepy and fell asleep on my table while hugging Rigel. Yes, no one even notice a wolf is in the class or in my very hands.

~Time skip~

"-Komori!"

I groaned as I wake up. Who the hell dares to wake me up?! Let me kill this damn person!

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Mr. Komori, how dare you use such language and you are sleeping in class!"

"So what?"

"You are supposed to be learning during class not sleeping!"

"Tch! I already know all of this!"

"Oh really, then I want you to answer all the questions on the board."

I scoffed at her and glanced at the board. Wow! This is so easy. The questions were..

1) What is the catalyst for the Haber Process?

2) State two different Transition Metals.

3) State two physical properties of Transition Metals.

4) What is the difference between Transition Metals and other metals?

5) What does Transition Metals usually used for?